Introduction WordPress Custom Landing Page Builder
If you venture into the world of selling your Products and services on the internet, you will want to come up with a base of loyal customers and followers that help give visibility to your products. Whether using social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), content promotion or any digital marketing plan that you consider appropriate for your business, it is necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the webpages on your site that users see first, after they click on your advertisement that brings them to your site. Unlike what some may believe, the landing page is not the final aim of the advertising strategy, it’s simply a step that you take users through to heat them up to buying what you are offering to them. The actual objective of a landing page should be to gather customer information, build awareness about your services and products, as well as get visitors to do it like purchasing what you need to offer. WordPress Custom Landing Page Builder
What is Instapage?
Because of the necessity of landing pages for your Internet marketing efforts, it’s necessary to have resources that permit the creation of these pages quickly and easily. These tools are known as landing page builders, and among the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) alternative which allows you to create a landing page in a skilled and easy way, without having to resort to contracting with a specialized company in the field to build your landing page. It’s a simple interface that allows the user, both skilled and novice, to construct superior landing pages in rather short intervals. And since one of the leading landing page development tools, it’s extremely easy to locate guides and tutorials which will help shorten learning times much further.
Characteristics Of the different plans
Instapage has a free version and several paid ones, which Can be bought by registering on the official website of the company (www.instapage.com), together with your email address. The free version is largely a trial version that permits you to create your landing page using the Core plan choices. It will only be active for the next 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever comes first. This does not give you better choice other than to opt for one of those payments plans whose characteristics are below. It’s important to mention that there’s a gap between programs for individuals and businesses, each with its own characteristics and costs.
Within the set of programs for people Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this program has a cost of $99 a month billed annually, and it is 23% off monthly plan rate. This is considered great for getting started with post-click optimization, so it’s mobile responsive, comprises instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion analytics.
• Core Monthly: this plan includes a cost of $129 a month billed every month and has the very same characteristics of the Core Annual plan. The sole difference is the payment program is monthly and the choice to use one or another depends on your budget and degree of dedication.
The plans for companies also have a comparable classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the cost of the plan is adapted according to your company’s needs, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale high levels of traffic for their landing page. This plan includes all the features of the Core programs and also has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real time collaboration, customer success manager and enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the example of Core plans, the sole distinction between Enterprise plans is the frequency of payment.
Advantages of using Instapage
• As a result of its simplicity and being really simple to use, in addition to its numerous choices concerning templates, Instapage is exceptional both for those expert marketers and for people who are entirely new in this region and who have little experience. Irrespective of your level of experience in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a system that is developed completely online, that is, it doesn’t require installation on some of your own devices to operate, which provides you much versatility in where and how you choose to get it.
• It has its own domain so it doesn’t call for separate hosting to publish the created landing page.
• Links with well-known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Drawbacks of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Positive side that must be considered when using this program. Here are the next
• There are still certain errors that happen in several Sections of the platform, particularly when saving varies, since the use of certain web components complicates this measure which may be a bit annoying.
• The fact that the free version is really restricted forces One to opt for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat high price which might push some people off.
• For some people the platform’s ease may turn it Into something dull, especially after a lot of usage. WordPress Custom Landing Page Builder
Whenever you agree with the price of your potential plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages for Your Company, Ones that are attractive to your visitors, and help direct users to doing The actions you need — activities such as learning more about your products and Services, providing you with their advice or purchasing what you must offer.