Introduction Website Landing Page Templates
If you venture into the world of selling your Products and services on the internet, you will want to come up with a base of loyal clients and followers which help give visibility to your products. Whether using social networking advertising, Pay per Click (PPC), content promotion or any digital advertising plan that you consider appropriate for your business, it’s necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the pages on your website that users see , as soon as they click on your advertisement that attracts them to your website. Unlike what some might believe, the landing page isn’t the final goal of the marketing strategy, it’s simply a step that you take users through to warm up them to purchasing what you’re offering them. The actual goal of a landing page needs to be to collect consumer information, build awareness about your products and services, in addition to get visitors to take action like purchasing what you have to offer you. Website Landing Page Templates
What is Instapage?
Because of the requirement of landing pages to your Internet advertising efforts, it’s important to have tools that allow the creation of those pages quickly and easily. These tools are called landing page builders, and among the most notable is Instapage. It is a SAAS (software as a service) solution that permits you to make a landing page at a skilled and simple manner, without needing to resort to contracting with a specialized company in the area to construct your landing page. It has a very simple interface that allows the user, both experienced and novice, to construct quality landing pages in rather short periods of time. And since one of the leading landing page development tools, it is very easy to locate guides and tutorials which will help shorten learning occasions even further.
Features Of the different plans
Instapage includes a free version and several paid ones, which Can be purchased by registering on the official site of the company (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is mostly a trial version that allows you to make your landing page utilizing the Core plan options. It is going to only be busy for another 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This doesn’t give you better choice other than to select for one of the payments programs whose characteristics are under. It’s important to mention that there is a difference between programs for people and businesses, each with its own characteristics and prices.
Within the set of programs for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this plan has a cost of $99 per month billed annually, which is 23 percent off monthly plan rate. This is deemed good for getting started with post-click optimization, it’s mobile responsive, comprises instablocks, boundless A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion analytics.
• Core Monthly: this plan includes a cost of $129 per month billed every month and has the same characteristics of the Core Annual program. The only distinction is that the payment program is monthly and the decision to use one or the other depends on your budget and degree of dedication.
The programs for companies also have a comparable classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the price of the program is adapted depending on your company’s requirements, and is customized by an organization’s aim to scale at high levels of traffic for their landing page. This program includes all the features of the Core programs and additionally has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real time cooperation, customer success director and enterprise-grade security.
• Enterprise Monthly: as in the case of Core strategies, the sole distinction between Enterprise programs is that the frequency of payment.
Gains of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being really easy to use, in addition to its many options concerning templates, Instapage is excellent both for those expert marketers and for people who are completely new in this area and that have very little experience. Irrespective of your level of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity alone makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that is developed entirely online, in other words, it doesn’t call for installation on some of your own devices to function, which offers you much versatility in where and how you choose to access it.
• It has its own domain so it doesn’t require separate hosting to release the established landing page.
• Links with well-known and widely used platforms like Google Analytics.
Cons of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also offers a not so Positive side that has to be considered when utilizing the application. Here are the next
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Sections of the platform, especially when saving changes, because the use of specific web elements complicates this measure that may be a bit annoying.
• The fact that the free version is really limited forces You to opt for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat large cost which might push some people away.
• For some folks the platform’s ease may turn it Into something dull, especially after a great deal of use. Website Landing Page Templates
Whenever you agree with the price of your prospective plan, Instapage Is a Great option for creating landing pages to your business, Ones that are attractive to your visitors, and help direct users to doing The activities you desire — actions like learning more about your goods and Services, providing you with their information or buying what you must offer.