Background Web Based Landing Page Builder
If you venture into the world of selling your Goods and services online, you will need to develop a base of loyal clients and followers that help give visibility to your products. Whether using social networking advertising, pay-per-click (PPC), articles promotion or some other electronic marketing strategy which you consider appropriate for your company, it is necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the webpages on your website that users see first, as soon as they click on your advertising that brings them to your site. Unlike what some may think, the landing page is not the last goal of the marketing strategy, it is simply a step that you take users through to heat up them to buying what you are offering them. The actual objective of a landing page should be to collect customer information, build awareness about your products and services, in addition to get people to do it like buying what you need to offer you. Web Based Landing Page Builder
What is Instapage?
Because of the necessity of landing pages for your Online advertising efforts, it is important to have tools that allow the creation of those pages efficiently. These tools are called landing page builders, and one of the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) solution which allows you to create a landing page in a professional and easy way, without having to resort to having a technical firm in the field to construct your landing page. It’s a very simple interface which permits the consumer, both skilled and novice, to build superior landing pages in rather short intervals. And since one of the leading landing page development tools, it is very easy to locate guides and tutorials which will help shorten learning occasions much further.
Characteristics Of the different plans
Instapage includes a free version and several paid ones, which Can be purchased by registering on the official site of the firm (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is largely a trial version that allows you to make your landing page using the Core plan options. It is going to only be active for the next 14 days or until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This doesn’t give you much choice other than to select for one of those payments plans whose characteristics are under. It’s important to mention that there’s a difference between plans for individuals and companies, each with its own characteristics and costs.
Within the group of plans for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this plan has a price of $99 per month billed annually, which is 23% off monthly plan rate. This is considered great for getting started with post-click optimization, it is mobile responsive, includes instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion analytics.
• Core Monthly: this program includes a price of $129 per month billed monthly and has the same characteristics of this Core Annual plan. The sole distinction is that the payment program is monthly and the choice to use one or another depends upon your budget and level of commitment.
The programs for companies also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the cost of the plan is adapted according to your company’s needs, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale high levels of traffic to their landing page. This program includes all the characteristics of the Core plans and additionally has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real time cooperation, customer success manager and also enterprise-grade security.
• Enterprise Monthly: as in the example of Core strategies, the only distinction between Enterprise programs is that the frequency of payment.
Advantages of using Instapage
• As a result of its simplicity and being really easy to use, as well as its many choices concerning templates, Instapage is exceptional both for those expert marketers and for those that are entirely new in this region and who have little experience. Regardless of your level of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that is developed entirely online, that is, it doesn’t call for installation on some of your own devices to function, which offers you much flexibility in where and how you decide to access it.
• It has its own domain so it doesn’t require separate hosting to release the established landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Drawbacks of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also offers a not so Favorable side that has to be taken into consideration while using this application. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Sections of the platform, especially when saving changes, because the use of specific web elements complicates this measure which can be somewhat annoying.
• The fact that the free version is really limited forces You to opt for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat high cost which could push some people off.
• For some folks the platform’s ease may turn it Into something dull, especially after a lot of use. Web Based Landing Page Builder
Whenever you agree with the price of your potential plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages for your business, Ones which are appealing to your visitors, and help guide users to performing The activities you need — activities like learning more about your products and Services, providing you with their information or buying what you must offer.