Intro Top Landing Pages 2016
When you venture into the world of selling your Products and services on the internet, you’ll want to come up with a base of loyal clients and followers which help give visibility to your products. Whether using social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), articles promotion or any electronic advertising plan that you consider appropriate for your company, it is crucial to have a landing page. Landing pages are the webpages on your website that users see , after they click on your advertising that brings them to your site. Unlike what some may think, the landing page is not the final goal of the advertising strategy, it’s merely a step that you take users through to heat them up to purchasing what you are offering to them. The real goal of a landing page should be to collect customer information, build awareness about your services and products, as well as get visitors to take action like purchasing what you have to offer. Top Landing Pages 2016
What is Instapage?
Because of the necessity of landing pages for your Online advertising efforts, it’s necessary to have tools that allow the creation of those pages efficiently. These tools are known as landing page builders, and one of the most notable is Instapage. It is a SAAS (software as a service) alternative which permits you to make a landing page in a professional and easy manner, without needing to resort to having a specialized company in the field to construct your landing page. It has a simple interface that allows the user, both experienced and novice, to construct superior landing pages in rather short periods of time. And since one of the leading landing page development tools, it’s extremely easy to find guides and tutorials which can help shorten learning occasions much further.
Features Of the various programs
Instapage has a free version and several paid ones, which Can be bought by registering on the official website of the company (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is largely a trial version that permits you to make your landing page utilizing the Core program choices. It will only be active for the next 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This doesn’t leave you with better choice other than to select for one of those obligations plans whose characteristics are under. It’s important to mention that there’s a gap between plans for people and businesses, each with its own attributes and prices.
Within the set of programs for people Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this plan has a cost of $99 a month billed annually, and it is 23% off monthly plan rate. This is considered great for getting started with post-click optimization, so it is mobile responsive, includes instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion analytics.
• Core Monthly: this program includes a price of $129 a month billed monthly and has the same features of this Core Annual plan. The only distinction is the payment program is monthly and the decision to use one or the other depends upon your budget and level of commitment.
The programs for businesses also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Enterprise Annual: the cost of the plan is adapted according to your company’s needs, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale high levels of visitors for their landing page. This program includes all the characteristics of the Core programs and additionally has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real-time cooperation, customer success director and also enterprise-grade security.
• Enterprise Monthly: as in the case of Core strategies, the sole difference between Enterprise programs is that the frequency of payment.
Advantages of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being really easy to use, in addition to its numerous options in terms of templates, Instapage is excellent both for those expert entrepreneurs and also for people who are completely new in this area and who have little experience. Regardless of your level of experience in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that is developed completely online, in other words, it does not call for installation on some of your own devices to operate, which provides you much flexibility in where and how you choose to access it.
• It has its own domain so it does not require separate hosting to publish the established landing page.
• Links with well-known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Cons of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also offers a not so Positive side that has to be considered when using the application. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in several Sections of the platform, especially when saving changes, because the use of specific web components complicates this step which can be a bit annoying.
• The truth is that the free version is so restricted forces One to elect for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat large price which might push some people away.
• For some folks the platform’s simplicity may turn it Into something boring, particularly after a great deal of use. Top Landing Pages 2016
Whenever you agree with the Purchase Price of your potential plan, Instapage Is a Great option for creating landing pages to Your Company, Ones which are attractive to your customers, and help direct users to performing The activities you desire — activities like learning more about your goods and Services, supplying you with their information or purchasing what you have to offer.