Introduction Targeted Landing Pages
If you venture into the world of selling your Goods and services online, you will want to develop a base of loyal customers and followers which help give visibility to your products. Whether using social media marketing, Pay per Click (PPC), content marketing or any electronic advertising plan that you consider appropriate for your business, it’s necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the pages on your site that users see first, as soon as they click on your advertising that attracts them to your site. Unlike what some might believe, the landing page isn’t the last goal of the marketing strategy, it’s simply a step that you take users through to heat them up to buying what you are offering them. The actual objective of a landing page needs to be to gather customer information, build awareness about your services and products, as well as get people to take action like buying what you have to offer. Targeted Landing Pages
What is Instapage?
Due to the requirement of landing pages for your Online marketing efforts, it’s necessary to have resources that permit the creation of those pages efficiently. These tools are known as landing page builders, and among the most notable is Instapage. It is a SAAS (software as a service) solution that allows you to create a landing page at a skilled and easy manner, without needing to resort to having a technical firm in the area to build your landing page. It has a very simple interface which allows the user, both experienced and novice, to construct quality landing pages in fairly short periods of time. And since one of the leading landing page creation tools, it’s extremely easy to find tutorials and guides which can help shorten learning times much further.
Characteristics Of the various programs
Instapage has a free version and multiple paid ones, which Can be purchased by registering on the official website of the firm (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is mostly a trial version which allows you to create your landing page using the Core program options. It is going to only be busy for another 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever comes first. This does not give you much choice other than to select for one of the payments programs whose attributes are under. It is crucial to mention that there is a gap between plans for individuals and businesses, each with its own characteristics and costs.
Within the group of programs for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this program has a cost of $99 per month billed annually, and it is 23 percent off monthly plan rate. This is considered great for getting started with post-click optimization, it’s mobile responsive, comprises instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this plan has a price of $129 a month billed every month and has the same characteristics of this Core Annual program. The sole difference is the payment plan is monthly and the choice to use one or another depends upon your budget and level of commitment.
The plans for businesses also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the price of the program is adapted depending on your company’s requirements, and is customized by an organization’s aim to scale high levels of visitors for their landing page. This plan includes all the characteristics of the Core plans and also has global blocks, AMP landing pages, real time cooperation, customer success director and enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the example of Core strategies, the sole distinction between Enterprise plans is that the frequency of payment.
Pros of using Instapage
• As a result of its simplicity and being really easy to use, as well as its many options in terms of templates, Instapage is exceptional both for those expert marketers and for those who are entirely new in this area and who have very little experience. Irrespective of your degree of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity alone makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a system that is developed completely online, in other words, it does not call for installation on any of your devices to function, which offers you much flexibility in where and how you choose to access it.
• It’s its own domain so it does not call for separate hosting to publish the established landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Drawbacks of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Positive side that has to be taken into consideration while using this program. Here are the next
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Sections of the platform, particularly when saving changes, since the use of specific web components complicates this step that may be somewhat annoying.
• The fact that the free version is so limited forces One to elect for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat large cost which might push some people away.
• For some people the platform’s simplicity may turn it Into something dull, especially after a lot of usage. Targeted Landing Pages
Whenever you agree with the Purchase Price of your prospective plan, Instapage Is a Great option for creating landing pages for your business, Ones that are appealing to your visitors, and help direct users to performing The actions you need — actions such as learning more about your goods and Services, providing you with their advice or purchasing what you must offer.