Introduction Squeeze Page
If you venture into the world of selling your Goods and services online, you will need to come up with a base of loyal customers and followers that help give visibility to your products. Whether using social media marketing, Pay per Click (PPC), content promotion or any electronic marketing strategy that you consider appropriate for your company, it’s necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the webpages on your site that users see , after they click on your advertising that attracts them to your website. Unlike what some may think, the landing page is not the last goal of the marketing strategy, it is merely a step that you take users through to warm up them to purchasing what you’re offering to them. The actual objective of a landing page should be to collect customer information, build awareness about your services and products, in addition to get people to do it like buying what you have to offer you. Squeeze Page
What is Instapage?
Due to the necessity of landing pages for your Online marketing efforts, it’s important to have tools that permit the creation of these pages quickly and easily. These tools are known as landing page builders, and one of the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) alternative which allows you to create a landing page at a professional and easy way, without having to resort to having a technical company in the field to build your landing page. It’s a very simple interface which allows the consumer, both experienced and novice, to construct quality landing pages in rather short intervals. And since one of the major landing page development tools, it is very simple to find tutorials and guides which will help shorten learning occasions even further.
Features Of the different programs
Instapage has a free version and multiple paid ones, which Can be bought by registering on the official site of the company (www.instapage.com), together with your email address. The free version is mostly a trial version that allows you to make your landing page utilizing the Core plan choices. It will only be busy for another 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This does not leave you with better choice other than to select for one of the obligations plans whose attributes are under. It’s crucial to mention that there is a difference between programs for people and businesses, each with its own characteristics and prices.
Within the set of plans for people Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this program has a price of $99 per month billed annually, which will be 23 percent off monthly plan rate. This is considered good for getting started with post-click optimization, so it’s mobile responsive, includes instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this program has a cost of $129 a month billed monthly and has the very same features of the Core Annual plan. The only difference is that the payment program is monthly and the decision to use one or another depends on your budget and degree of dedication.
The plans for businesses also have a comparable classification as shown below:
• Enterprise Annual: the price of the plan is adapted according to your company’s requirements, and is customized by an organization’s aim to scale high levels of traffic for their landing page. This program includes all the characteristics of the Core programs and also has global blocks, AMP landing pages, real time cooperation, customer success manager and enterprise-grade security.
• Enterprise Monthly: as in the case of Core strategies, the only distinction between Enterprise plans is that the frequency of payment.
Gains of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being so simple to use, as well as its many choices concerning templates, Instapage is exceptional both for all those expert entrepreneurs and also for people who are completely new in this region and that have little expertise. Regardless of your degree of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity alone makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that’s developed completely online, in other words, it does not call for installation on any of your own devices to operate, which provides you much flexibility in where and how you decide to access it.
• It’s its own domain so it does not require separate hosting to release the created landing page.
• Links with well-known and widely used platforms like Google Analytics.
Disadvantages of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Favorable side that must be taken into consideration while utilizing the application. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Sections of the platform, particularly when saving varies, because the use of specific web elements complicates this measure which can be somewhat annoying.
• The fact that the free version is really restricted forces One to opt for one of the paid versions, which have a somewhat large price which might push some people off.
• For some folks the platform’s ease can turn it Into something dull, particularly after a great deal of use. Squeeze Page
Whenever you agree with the price of your potential plan, Instapage Is a Great option for creating landing pages for Your Company, Ones which are attractive to your visitors, and help direct users to doing The actions you desire — activities such as learning more about your goods and Services, providing you with their information or purchasing what you have to offer.