Background Single Page Landing Page
When you venture into the world of selling your Goods and services online, you will need to develop a base of loyal clients and followers that help give visibility to your goods. Whether using social media marketing, Pay per Click (PPC), articles marketing or some other electronic marketing plan which you consider appropriate for your company, it’s necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the webpages on your site that users see first, as soon as they click on your advertisement that brings them to your site. Unlike what some might believe, the landing page is not the last goal of the advertising strategy, it’s simply a step that you take users through to heat them up to purchasing what you’re offering them. The real goal of a landing page needs to be to collect consumer information, build awareness about your services and products, as well as get people to do it like purchasing what you have to offer you. Single Page Landing Page
What is Instapage?
Due to the requirement of landing pages to your Internet marketing efforts, it is necessary to have tools that allow the creation of those pages quickly and easily. These tools are called landing page builders, and among the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) alternative which allows you to make a landing page in a skilled and easy way, without needing to resort to contracting with a specialized company in the field to construct your landing page. It’s a very simple interface which permits the user, both skilled and novice, to construct quality landing pages in rather short intervals. And as one of the major landing page creation tools, it’s extremely easy to locate guides and tutorials which can help shorten learning times much further.
Features Of the different programs
Instapage includes a free version and multiple paid ones, which Can be bought by enrolling on the official site of the firm (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is mostly a trial version which permits you to create your landing page using the Core program choices. It is going to only be busy for another 14 days or until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This does not leave you with better choice other than to select for one of those payments plans whose characteristics are under. It’s crucial to mention that there is a difference between programs for individuals and companies, each with its own characteristics and costs.
Within the group of programs for people Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this plan has a price of $99 a month billed annually, which will be 23% off monthly plan rate. This is considered great for getting started with post-click optimization, so it is mobile responsive, comprises instablocks, boundless A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion analytics.
• Core Monthly: this program includes a cost of $129 per month billed every month and has the same characteristics of this Core Annual plan. The only distinction is that the payment plan is monthly and the decision to use one or the other depends on your budget and level of dedication.
The programs for companies also have a comparable classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the price of the program is adapted depending on your company’s requirements, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale at high levels of visitors for their landing page. This plan includes all the characteristics of the Core programs and also has global blocks, AMP landing pages, real time collaboration, customer success director and enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the case of Core strategies, the only distinction between Enterprise programs is that the frequency of payment.
Gains of using Instapage
• As a result of its simplicity and being so simple to use, in addition to its many choices concerning templates, Instapage is exceptional both for all those expert entrepreneurs and also for people who are entirely new in this region and that have little experience. Irrespective of your degree of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity alone makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that is developed entirely online, in other words, it doesn’t require installation on some of your devices to function, which provides you much flexibility in where and how you choose to get it.
• It’s its own domain so that it does not call for separate hosting to release the created landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms like Google Analytics.
Cons of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Favorable side that has to be considered when utilizing the program. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Segments of this platform, especially when saving varies, because the use of specific web elements complicates this step which may be a bit annoying.
• The truth is that the free version is really restricted forces One to elect for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat large price which might push some people away.
• For some people the platform’s ease may turn it Into something dull, particularly after a lot of usage. Single Page Landing Page
Whenever you agree with the Purchase Price of your potential plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages for your business, Ones that are attractive to your visitors, and help guide users to doing The actions you desire — actions such as learning more about your products and Services, providing you with their advice or purchasing what you have to offer.