Introduction Sales Funnel Process
If you venture into the world of selling your Goods and services online, you will want to come up with a base of loyal customers and followers which help give visibility to your products. Whether using social networking advertising, pay-per-click (PPC), content marketing or some other electronic marketing plan that you consider appropriate for your company, it is crucial to have a landing page. Landing pages are the pages on your site that users see first, after they click on your advertisement that attracts them to your website. Unlike what some might believe, the landing page is not the last aim of the marketing strategy, it is simply a step that you take users through to warm them up to purchasing what you’re offering to them. The actual goal of a landing page should be to gather consumer information, build awareness about your products and services, in addition to get visitors to do it like purchasing what you have to offer. Sales Funnel Process
What is Instapage?
Because of the requirement of landing pages to your Online marketing efforts, it’s important to have resources that allow the creation of those pages efficiently. These tools are known as landing page builders, and among the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) solution that allows you to make a landing page in a professional and easy way, without having to resort to having a specialized company in the area to build your landing page. It’s a very simple interface that permits the consumer, both skilled and novice, to construct quality landing pages in fairly short periods of time. And as one of the major landing page creation tools, it is very easy to find tutorials and guides which can help shorten learning times even further.
Characteristics Of the different plans
Instapage includes a free version and multiple paid ones, which Can be purchased by enrolling on the official site of the company (www.instapage.com), together with your email address. The free version is largely a trial version that permits you to make your landing page utilizing the Core program choices. It will only be active for the next 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This does not leave you with better choice other than to opt for one of those payments programs whose attributes are under. It’s important to mention that there’s a difference between programs for individuals and companies, each with its own characteristics and costs.
Within the group of plans for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this program has a price of $99 a month billed annually, which is 23% off monthly plan rate. This is considered good for getting started with post-click optimization, it is mobile responsive, comprises instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this program has a cost of $129 per month billed every month and has the same characteristics of the Core Annual plan. The only distinction is the payment plan is monthly and the choice to use one or the other depends upon your budget and degree of commitment.
The programs for businesses also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the cost of the program is adapted depending on your company’s requirements, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale at high levels of visitors for their landing page. This plan includes all the features of the Core programs and additionally has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real-time collaboration, customer success director and also enterprise-grade security.
• Enterprise Monthly: as in the example of Core plans, the sole distinction between Enterprise programs is that the frequency of payment.
Advantages of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being really simple to use, as well as its many options in terms of templates, Instapage is excellent both for those expert marketers and for people who are entirely new in this region and who have little experience. Irrespective of your level of experience in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that is developed completely online, that is, it does not call for installation on any of your own devices to function, which offers you much flexibility in where and how you decide to access it.
• It has its own domain so that it does not require separate hosting to publish the created landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Cons of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Favorable side that must be taken into consideration when using this program. Here are the next
• There are still certain errors that happen in several Segments of this platform, especially when saving varies, because the use of specific web components complicates this step which may be somewhat annoying.
• The fact that the free version is so restricted forces You to opt for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat high price which might push some people off.
• For some folks the platform’s simplicity may turn it Into something dull, especially after a lot of use. Sales Funnel Process
Whenever you agree with the Purchase Price of your potential plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages to your business, Ones that are appealing to your customers, and help direct users to doing The actions you desire — actions like learning more about your goods and Services, providing you with their information or buying what you have to offer.