Introduction Sales Funnel Model
When you venture into the world of selling your Products and services on the internet, you’ll need to come up with a base of loyal clients and followers that help give visibility to your goods. Whether using social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), content promotion or some other electronic advertising strategy which you consider appropriate for your business, it’s necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the pages on your site that users see , after they click on your advertisement that brings them to your site. Unlike what some might believe, the landing page is not the last aim of the advertising strategy, it is merely a step that you take users through to heat them up to purchasing what you are offering to them. The actual objective of a landing page should be to collect consumer information, build awareness about your products and services, in addition to get visitors to take action like purchasing what you need to offer you. Sales Funnel Model
What is Instapage?
Because of the necessity of landing pages to your Internet advertising efforts, it’s necessary to have tools that permit the creation of these pages efficiently. These tools are known as landing page builders, and one of the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) solution which permits you to make a landing page in a professional and simple way, without needing to resort to contracting with a technical company in the area to build your landing page. It has a simple interface that permits the consumer, both experienced and novice, to construct quality landing pages in fairly short periods of time. And since one of the leading landing page creation tools, it is very simple to locate tutorials and guides that will help shorten learning occasions much further.
Characteristics Of the different programs
Instapage has a free version and multiple paid ones, which Can be bought by enrolling on the official site of the firm (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is mostly a trial version which allows you to create your landing page utilizing the Core program options. It will only be active for the next 14 days or until it reaches 100 visits, whichever comes first. This does not give you better choice other than to opt for one of the payments programs whose characteristics are under. It is crucial to mention that there is a difference between plans for people and companies, each with its own attributes and costs.
Within the set of programs for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this program has a cost of $99 per month billed annually, and it will be 23% off monthly plan rate. This is deemed great for getting started with post-click optimization, it’s mobile responsive, includes instablocks, boundless A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this plan has a cost of $129 per month billed every month and has the same characteristics of the Core Annual program. The sole distinction is that the payment plan is monthly and the decision to use one or another depends on your budget and level of commitment.
The plans for companies also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Enterprise Annual: the price of the plan is adapted depending on your company’s needs, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale at high levels of traffic for their landing page. This program includes all the features of the Core programs and also has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real time collaboration, customer success manager and also enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the case of Core strategies, the only difference between Enterprise programs is the frequency of payment.
Advantages of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being so easy to use, as well as its many options in terms of templates, Instapage is excellent both for all those expert entrepreneurs and also for people who are entirely new in this area and that have little experience. Regardless of your level of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity alone makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that’s developed entirely online, that is, it doesn’t require installation on some of your devices to operate, which offers you much flexibility in where and how you choose to get it.
• It has its own domain so it does not require separate hosting to publish the established landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms like Google Analytics.
Disadvantages of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also offers a not so Positive side that has to be taken into consideration when using this program. Here are the next
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Segments of this platform, especially when saving varies, because the use of specific web components complicates this measure which may be somewhat annoying.
• The truth is that the free version is really restricted forces You to elect for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat high price which could push some people off.
• For some people the platform’s simplicity may turn it Into something boring, particularly after a lot of use. Sales Funnel Model
Whenever you agree with the price of your potential plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages for your business, Ones which are attractive to your customers, and help guide users to doing The activities you desire — activities like learning more about your goods and Services, providing you with their advice or buying what you must offer.