Background Sales Funnel Landing Page
If you venture into the world of selling your Products and services on the internet, you’ll want to come up with a base of loyal customers and followers that help give visibility to your products. Whether using social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), content promotion or some other electronic marketing strategy that you consider appropriate for your business, it’s necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the pages on your website that users see first, after they click on your advertising that attracts them to your website. Unlike what some may believe, the landing page is not the last goal of the advertising strategy, it’s merely a step that you take users through to warm them up to buying what you’re offering to them. The real objective of a landing page should be to gather consumer information, build awareness about your products and services, as well as get visitors to take action like buying what you need to offer. Sales Funnel Landing Page
What is Instapage?
Due to the requirement of landing pages for your Online marketing efforts, it’s important to have resources that permit the creation of these pages quickly and easily. These tools are known as landing page builders, and one of the most notable is Instapage. It is a SAAS (software as a service) solution that allows you to create a landing page in a skilled and easy way, without having to resort to having a specialized company in the area to construct your landing page. It has a very simple interface that allows the consumer, both skilled and novice, to build quality landing pages in fairly short intervals. And as one of the leading landing page development tools, it’s extremely easy to find tutorials and guides that will help shorten learning times even further.
Characteristics Of the different programs
Instapage includes a free version and several paid ones, which Can be bought by enrolling on the official website of the firm (www.instapage.com), together with your email address. The free version is mostly a trial version that permits you to make your landing page utilizing the Core program options. It is going to only be busy for another 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever comes first. This does not leave you with better choice other than to select for one of the payments programs whose attributes are below. It is crucial to mention that there is a difference between programs for individuals and companies, each with its own characteristics and costs.
Within the group of plans for people Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this plan has a price of $99 per month billed annually, which is 23 percent off monthly plan rate. This is considered good for getting started with post-click optimization, so it is mobile responsive, comprises instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion analytics.
• Core Monthly: this program includes a price of $129 a month billed monthly and has the same characteristics of the Core Annual program. The sole difference is the payment plan is monthly and the decision to use one or the other depends on your budget and degree of commitment.
The plans for businesses also have a comparable classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the cost of the program is adapted depending on your company’s needs, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale at high levels of visitors to their landing page. This plan includes all the features of the Core programs and also has global blocks, AMP landing pages, real time collaboration, customer success director and enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the case of Core plans, the only difference between Enterprise plans is that the frequency of payment.
Advantages of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being really simple to use, as well as its numerous choices concerning templates, Instapage is exceptional both for all those expert marketers and for people who are completely new in this area and that have little experience. Irrespective of your degree of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity alone makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a system that is developed completely online, that is, it does not call for installation on any of your own devices to operate, which offers you much versatility in where and how you choose to get it.
• It’s its own domain so it doesn’t require separate hosting to publish the created landing page.
• Links with well-known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Detractors of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also offers a not so Positive side that must be taken into consideration when using this program. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Sections of the platform, particularly when saving changes, because the use of specific web elements complicates this step that may be a bit annoying.
• The fact that the free version is so limited forces You to opt for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat high price which could push some people away.
• For some folks the platform’s simplicity can turn it Into something boring, particularly after a great deal of use. Sales Funnel Landing Page
Whenever you agree with the Purchase Price of your prospective plan, Instapage Is a Great option for creating landing pages to your business, Ones which are attractive to your customers, and help guide users to performing The activities you need — actions such as learning more about your products and Services, providing you with their information or buying what you have to offer.