Intro Product Landing Page Examples
When you venture into the world of selling your Goods and services online, you will need to come up with a base of loyal clients and followers which help give visibility to your products. Whether using social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), content marketing or any digital marketing plan which you consider appropriate for your business, it’s necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the pages on your website that users see first, after they click on your advertising that brings them to your site. Unlike what some might believe, the landing page is not the final goal of the advertising strategy, it is merely a step that you take users through to heat them up to buying what you’re offering to them. The actual objective of a landing page needs to be to gather customer information, build awareness about your services and products, as well as get visitors to do it like purchasing what you have to offer you. Product Landing Page Examples
What is Instapage?
Because of the requirement of landing pages for your Online marketing efforts, it is important to have resources that allow the creation of those pages quickly and easily. These tools are known as landing page builders, and among the most notable is Instapage. It is a SAAS (software as a service) solution which allows you to create a landing page in a skilled and easy manner, without needing to resort to contracting with a technical firm in the area to construct your landing page. It has a simple interface that permits the consumer, both experienced and novice, to build superior landing pages in rather short intervals. And since one of the leading landing page development tools, it is extremely simple to locate guides and tutorials which will help shorten learning occasions much further.
Features Of the various plans
Instapage has a free version and multiple paid ones, which Can be purchased by registering on the official site of the company (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is mostly a trial version which allows you to make your landing page using the Core program options. It is going to only be active for another 14 days or until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This doesn’t give you much choice other than to select for one of those obligations plans whose characteristics are below. It is crucial to mention that there’s a difference between plans for individuals and businesses, each with its own attributes and costs.
Within the group of plans for people Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this program has a price of $99 per month billed annually, and it will be 23% off monthly plan rate. This is deemed great for getting started with post-click optimization, it’s mobile responsive, comprises instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion analytics.
• Core Monthly: this plan has a cost of $129 per month billed monthly and has the very same features of the Core Annual program. The only difference is the payment plan is monthly and the decision to use one or another depends upon your budget and degree of commitment.
The plans for businesses also have a comparable classification as shown below:
• Enterprise Annual: the price of the program is adapted according to your company’s requirements, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale at high levels of traffic to their landing page. This program includes all the characteristics of the Core programs and additionally has global blocks, AMP landing pages, real-time cooperation, customer success director and enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the case of Core plans, the sole distinction between Enterprise programs is that the frequency of payment.
Gains of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being so easy to use, as well as its numerous options concerning templates, Instapage is exceptional both for those expert entrepreneurs and also for people that are completely new in this region and who have very little experience. Regardless of your level of experience in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity alone makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that’s developed completely online, in other words, it doesn’t call for installation on some of your own devices to function, which offers you much flexibility in where and how you choose to access it.
• It has its own domain so it does not require separate hosting to release the created landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Cons of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Positive side that has to be taken into consideration when utilizing this application. Here are the next
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Segments of this platform, particularly when saving changes, because the use of certain web elements complicates this measure which may be somewhat annoying.
• The truth is that the free version is so limited forces One to elect for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat large cost which might push some people away.
• For some people the platform’s simplicity can turn it Into something dull, particularly after a lot of usage. Product Landing Page Examples
Whenever you agree with the price of your potential plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages for Your Company, Ones which are appealing to your visitors, and help direct users to doing The activities you need — activities like learning more about your goods and Services, supplying you with their advice or buying what you have to offer.