Background Product Landing Page Design
If you venture into the world of selling your Goods and services online, you will want to come up with a base of loyal customers and followers that help give visibility to your products. Whether using social media marketing, Pay per Click (PPC), articles promotion or some other electronic advertising strategy that you consider appropriate for your company, it’s necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the pages on your site that users see , after they click on your advertising that brings them to your website. Unlike what some might believe, the landing page isn’t the final aim of the advertising strategy, it is simply a step that you take users through to warm up them to buying what you’re offering them. The real goal of a landing page needs to be to collect customer information, build awareness about your services and products, as well as get visitors to do it like purchasing what you need to offer. Product Landing Page Design
What is Instapage?
Because of the necessity of landing pages for your Internet marketing efforts, it is important to have tools that allow the creation of these pages efficiently. These tools are known as landing page builders, and one of the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) alternative which allows you to make a landing page in a professional and easy way, without needing to resort to contracting with a specialized company in the field to build your landing page. It has a very simple interface that permits the user, both experienced and novice, to construct superior landing pages in fairly short intervals. And as one of the leading landing page creation tools, it’s extremely easy to locate guides and tutorials which will help shorten learning times much further.
Features Of the different plans
Instapage has a free version and multiple paid ones, which Can be purchased by registering on the official site of the firm (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is largely a trial version which permits you to make your landing page utilizing the Core program choices. It will only be active for another 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever comes first. This doesn’t give you better choice other than to select for one of those obligations programs whose characteristics are under. It’s important to mention that there’s a difference between programs for individuals and businesses, each with its own attributes and prices.
Within the group of plans for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this plan has a price of $99 a month billed annually, and it is 23 percent off monthly plan rate. This is deemed great for getting started with post-click optimization, it’s mobile responsive, includes instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this program has a price of $129 a month billed monthly and has the same characteristics of the Core Annual program. The only difference is the payment program is monthly and the decision to use one or the other depends upon your budget and level of commitment.
The plans for companies also have a comparable classification as shown below:
• Enterprise Annual: the price of the program is adapted according to your company’s needs, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale high levels of visitors for their landing page. This program includes all the features of the Core programs and also has global blocks, AMP landing pages, real time collaboration, customer success manager and enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the example of Core plans, the only difference between Enterprise programs is that the frequency of payment.
Advantages of using Instapage
• As a result of its simplicity and being so easy to use, as well as its many options concerning templates, Instapage is excellent both for those expert entrepreneurs and also for those that are entirely new in this area and who have very little experience. Irrespective of your level of experience in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity alone makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that’s developed entirely online, in other words, it doesn’t require installation on any of your devices to operate, which offers you much flexibility in where and how you decide to get it.
• It’s its own domain so it does not require separate hosting to release the created landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Cons of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also offers a not so Positive side that must be taken into consideration while utilizing the application. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Sections of this platform, particularly when saving changes, because the use of specific web components complicates this measure that can be somewhat annoying.
• The truth is that the free version is really restricted forces One to opt for one of the paid versions, which have a somewhat high price which could push some people off.
• For some people the platform’s ease may turn it Into something boring, particularly after a lot of use. Product Landing Page Design
Whenever you agree with the price of your potential plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages for your business, Ones that are appealing to your visitors, and help guide users to performing The activities you need — actions such as learning more about your goods and Services, supplying you with their information or purchasing what you have to offer.