Intro Page Wiz
If you venture into the world of selling your Goods and services on the internet, you’ll want to develop a base of loyal clients and followers that help give visibility to your products. Whether using social media marketing, Pay per Click (PPC), content promotion or any digital advertising plan which you consider appropriate for your company, it’s crucial to have a landing page. Landing pages are the pages on your site that users see first, after they click on your advertising that brings them to your site. Unlike what some may believe, the landing page is not the final aim of the advertising strategy, it’s simply a step that you take users through to warm them up to purchasing what you are offering to them. The actual objective of a landing page should be to collect customer information, build awareness about your products and services, in addition to get visitors to take action like purchasing what you need to offer. Page Wiz
What is Instapage?
Due to the necessity of landing pages for your Online advertising efforts, it is necessary to have tools that allow the creation of those pages efficiently. These tools are called landing page builders, and one of the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) solution which allows you to create a landing page at a skilled and simple manner, without having to resort to having a specialized firm in the area to build your landing page. It has a simple interface which permits the user, both experienced and novice, to build superior landing pages in rather short intervals. And as one of the major landing page creation tools, it is very easy to find tutorials and guides that will help shorten learning times even further.
Characteristics Of the different programs
Instapage includes a free version and multiple paid ones, which Can be bought by enrolling on the official website of the firm (www.instapage.com), together with your email address. The free version is mostly a trial version that allows you to create your landing page using the Core program options. It will only be active for the next 14 days or until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This does not leave you with better choice other than to opt for one of those obligations programs whose characteristics are below. It is important to mention that there’s a gap between programs for people and businesses, each with its own attributes and prices.
Within the set of programs for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this plan has a price of $99 a month billed annually, and it is 23% off monthly plan rate. This is considered good for getting started with post-click optimization, it’s mobile responsive, includes instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this program has a cost of $129 a month billed monthly and has the very same characteristics of this Core Annual program. The only distinction is that the payment program is monthly and the choice to use one or the other depends upon your budget and level of dedication.
The programs for businesses also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the price of the program is adapted according to your company’s needs, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale high levels of visitors for their landing page. This program includes all the characteristics of the Core programs and additionally has global blocks, AMP landing pages, real-time cooperation, customer success manager and enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the example of Core strategies, the sole distinction between Enterprise programs is the frequency of payment.
Pros of using Instapage
• As a result of its simplicity and being so simple to use, as well as its many choices in terms of templates, Instapage is exceptional both for those expert entrepreneurs and also for those that are completely new in this region and who have very little experience. Irrespective of your degree of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that’s developed entirely online, that is, it does not call for installation on some of your devices to operate, which offers you much versatility in where and how you choose to get it.
• It has its own domain so that it does not require separate hosting to release the created landing page.
• Links with well-known and widely used platforms like Google Analytics.
Disadvantages of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Positive side that must be taken into consideration when using this application. Here are the next
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Segments of this platform, especially when saving changes, since the use of specific web elements complicates this step which may be somewhat annoying.
• The fact that the free version is so restricted forces You to elect for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat high cost which could push some people off.
• For some people the platform’s ease can turn it Into something boring, especially after a great deal of usage. Page Wiz
Whenever you agree with the Purchase Price of your prospective plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages for your business, Ones that are appealing to your customers, and help direct users to performing The actions you desire — activities like learning more about your goods and Services, supplying you with their advice or purchasing what you have to offer.