Background Ounce Online
When you venture into the world of selling your Goods and services online, you’ll want to develop a base of loyal clients and followers that help give visibility to your products. Whether using social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), articles promotion or any electronic advertising strategy which you consider appropriate for your company, it’s crucial to have a landing page. Landing pages are the webpages on your site that users see , after they click on your advertisement that attracts them to your site. Unlike what some may think, the landing page isn’t the last goal of the advertising strategy, it is simply a step that you take users through to warm up them to purchasing what you’re offering them. The actual objective of a landing page should be to gather consumer information, build awareness about your services and products, in addition to get people to take action like purchasing what you have to offer you. Ounce Online
What is Instapage?
Because of the requirement of landing pages to your Internet marketing efforts, it’s important to have resources that allow the creation of these pages efficiently. These tools are known as landing page builders, and one of the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) solution which allows you to create a landing page in a professional and easy way, without needing to resort to having a specialized company in the field to build your landing page. It’s a simple interface that allows the consumer, both experienced and novice, to construct quality landing pages in rather short intervals. And since one of the major landing page development tools, it is extremely easy to find guides and tutorials that can help shorten learning times much further.
Characteristics Of the different programs
Instapage includes a free version and several paid ones, which Can be bought by registering on the official site of the company (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is largely a trial version which allows you to make your landing page using the Core program options. It will only be active for the next 14 days or until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This doesn’t leave you with better choice other than to select for one of the obligations programs whose characteristics are below. It’s crucial to mention that there’s a gap between plans for people and businesses, each with its own attributes and prices.
Within the group of plans for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this program has a price of $99 a month billed annually, and it is 23% off monthly plan rate. This is deemed good for getting started with post-click optimization, it’s mobile responsive, comprises instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this program includes a cost of $129 per month billed every month and has the very same characteristics of the Core Annual plan. The only difference is the payment plan is monthly and the choice to use one or the other depends on your budget and level of commitment.
The plans for companies also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Enterprise Annual: the cost of the plan is adapted according to your company’s needs, and is customized by an organization’s aim to scale high levels of visitors for their landing page. This plan includes all the features of the Core programs and also has global blocks, AMP landing pages, real time collaboration, customer success manager and enterprise-grade security.
• Enterprise Monthly: as in the example of Core plans, the only difference between Enterprise programs is that the frequency of payment.
Pros of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being so simple to use, as well as its numerous choices in terms of templates, Instapage is exceptional both for those expert marketers and for those that are entirely new in this area and who have very little experience. Regardless of your degree of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that is developed completely online, in other words, it doesn’t call for installation on any of your devices to operate, which offers you much flexibility in where and how you choose to get it.
• It’s its own domain so it does not require separate hosting to publish the created landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Drawbacks of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also offers a not so Favorable side that must be taken into consideration while utilizing this application. Here are the next
• There are still certain errors that happen in several Segments of this platform, especially when saving changes, since the use of specific web components complicates this step that can be somewhat annoying.
• The fact that the free version is really limited forces One to opt for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat large cost which might push some people away.
• For some people the platform’s simplicity may turn it Into something dull, particularly after a great deal of use. Ounce Online
Whenever you agree with the price of your prospective plan, Instapage Is a Great option for creating landing pages to Your Company, Ones that are attractive to your visitors, and help guide users to doing The actions you need — actions like learning more about your goods and Services, providing you with their advice or purchasing what you have to offer.