Intro Opportunity Funnel
When you venture into the world of selling your Products and services online, you’ll want to develop a base of loyal customers and followers that help give visibility to your goods. Whether using social networking advertising, Pay per Click (PPC), articles promotion or some other electronic marketing plan that you consider appropriate for your business, it’s necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the webpages on your site that users see first, as soon as they click on your advertisement that attracts them to your website. Unlike what some might think, the landing page isn’t the last goal of the advertising strategy, it’s simply a step that you take users through to heat them up to purchasing what you are offering them. The real objective of a landing page needs to be to collect customer information, build awareness about your services and products, in addition to get people to take action like buying what you need to offer. Opportunity Funnel
What is Instapage?
Due to the requirement of landing pages to your Online advertising efforts, it’s important to have tools that allow the creation of those pages efficiently. These tools are called landing page builders, and one of the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) solution which permits you to make a landing page in a skilled and easy way, without needing to resort to having a specialized firm in the area to build your landing page. It’s a simple interface that allows the user, both skilled and novice, to build quality landing pages in rather short periods of time. And since one of the leading landing page development tools, it is very easy to locate guides and tutorials that will help shorten learning times even further.
Characteristics Of the various programs
Instapage includes a free version and several paid ones, which Can be bought by registering on the official website of the firm (www.instapage.com), together with your email address. The free version is mostly a trial version which permits you to create your landing page using the Core program options. It is going to only be active for another 14 days or until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This does not leave you with much choice other than to select for one of the payments plans whose characteristics are under. It is important to mention that there is a gap between programs for individuals and companies, each with its own attributes and prices.
Within the group of programs for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this program has a price of $99 per month billed annually, which is 23 percent off monthly plan rate. This is considered good for getting started with post-click optimization, it’s mobile responsive, includes instablocks, boundless A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion analytics.
• Core Monthly: this program has a cost of $129 per month billed every month and has the very same characteristics of the Core Annual program. The sole difference is the payment program is monthly and the decision to use one or another depends upon your budget and degree of dedication.
The plans for businesses also have a comparable classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the cost of the program is adapted according to your company’s requirements, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale at high levels of visitors to their landing page. This program includes all the characteristics of the Core plans and additionally has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real time cooperation, customer success director and also enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the example of Core plans, the only distinction between Enterprise programs is the frequency of payment.
Pros of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being really easy to use, in addition to its numerous choices in terms of templates, Instapage is exceptional both for those expert marketers and for those that are completely new in this region and who have very little expertise. Irrespective of your level of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity alone makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that’s developed entirely online, in other words, it does not call for installation on some of your devices to operate, which offers you much flexibility in where and how you choose to access it.
• It has its own domain so it does not call for separate hosting to publish the created landing page.
• Links with well-known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Cons of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Favorable side that must be considered when using the application. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Segments of this platform, particularly when saving varies, because the use of specific web elements complicates this measure that may be somewhat annoying.
• The truth is that the free version is really limited forces One to elect for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat high price which might push some people off.
• For some people the platform’s simplicity may turn it Into something dull, especially after a great deal of usage. Opportunity Funnel
Whenever you agree with the Purchase Price of your prospective plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages to Your Company, Ones that are attractive to your customers, and help guide users to performing The activities you need — activities like learning more about your products and Services, providing you with their information or purchasing what you have to offer.