When you venture into the world of selling your Goods and services online, you will want to develop a base of loyal customers and followers that help give visibility to your products. Whether using social media marketing, Pay per Click (PPC), content promotion or any digital marketing plan that you consider appropriate for your company, it is necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the pages on your website that users see , as soon as they click on your advertising that attracts them to your site. Unlike what some may believe, the landing page is not the last goal of the advertising strategy, it’s simply a step that you take users through to warm up them to purchasing what you are offering to them. The real goal of a landing page should be to gather consumer information, build awareness about your products and services, in addition to get people to do it like purchasing what you need to offer. Ontrapages
What is Instapage?
Due to the necessity of landing pages to your Online advertising efforts, it’s important to have tools that allow the creation of these pages quickly and easily. These tools are known as landing page builders, and among the most notable is Instapage. It is a SAAS (software as a service) alternative which allows you to create a landing page at a skilled and simple way, without having to resort to contracting with a specialized firm in the field to build your landing page. It has a simple interface which allows the consumer, both experienced and novice, to construct superior landing pages in fairly short periods of time. And as one of the leading landing page creation tools, it’s very simple to locate guides and tutorials which can help shorten learning occasions much further.
Features Of the different plans
Instapage includes a free version and several paid ones, which Can be bought by registering on the official website of the company (www.instapage.com), together with your email address. The free version is largely a trial version that allows you to create your landing page using the Core plan choices. It will only be active for another 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This doesn’t give you much choice other than to opt for one of the obligations programs whose characteristics are under. It is important to mention that there is a gap between programs for individuals and companies, each with its own attributes and prices.
Within the set of plans for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this program has a cost of $99 per month billed annually, and it will be 23 percent off monthly plan rate. This is considered great for getting started with post-click optimization, it’s mobile responsive, includes instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this program includes a cost of $129 a month billed monthly and has the same characteristics of the Core Annual program. The only distinction is that the payment program is monthly and the choice to use one or the other depends on your budget and level of commitment.
The plans for businesses also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Enterprise Annual: the cost of the program is adapted according to your company’s needs, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale high levels of traffic for their landing page. This plan includes all the characteristics of the Core plans and additionally has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real time cooperation, customer success director and also enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the example of Core strategies, the sole difference between Enterprise plans is the frequency of payment.
Pros of using Instapage
• As a result of its simplicity and being really simple to use, as well as its numerous choices in terms of templates, Instapage is excellent both for those expert marketers and for those who are completely new in this area and that have little experience. Regardless of your level of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity alone makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that is developed entirely online, in other words, it doesn’t require installation on any of your devices to function, which provides you much flexibility in where and how you choose to get it.
• It has its own domain so that it doesn’t call for separate hosting to publish the created landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms like Google Analytics.
Drawbacks of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Positive side that must be taken into consideration while using the application. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Sections of this platform, especially when saving changes, because the use of specific web elements complicates this measure that may be a bit annoying.
• The truth is that the free version is really limited forces You to opt for one of the paid versions, which have a somewhat high price which might push some people off.
• For some people the platform’s simplicity may turn it Into something boring, especially after a great deal of use. Ontrapages
Whenever you agree with the Purchase Price of your potential plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages to Your Company, Ones that are attractive to your visitors, and help direct users to doing The actions you need — activities such as learning more about your products and Services, supplying you with their information or buying what you have to offer.