Background One Page Builder
If you venture into the world of selling your Products and services on the internet, you will need to come up with a base of loyal customers and followers which help give visibility to your goods. Whether using social networking advertising, Pay per Click (PPC), content marketing or some other electronic marketing plan that you consider appropriate for your company, it is crucial to have a landing page. Landing pages are the webpages on your website that users see first, as soon as they click on your advertising that brings them to your site. Unlike what some might think, the landing page is not the final goal of the marketing strategy, it’s simply a step that you take users through to heat them up to buying what you are offering to them. The real goal of a landing page needs to be to collect consumer information, build awareness about your products and services, as well as get people to take action like purchasing what you have to offer you. One Page Builder
What is Instapage?
Due to the necessity of landing pages for your Online advertising efforts, it is necessary to have tools that allow the creation of these pages efficiently. These tools are called landing page builders, and among the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) solution that allows you to make a landing page at a skilled and easy manner, without having to resort to contracting with a technical firm in the field to build your landing page. It has a very simple interface which allows the consumer, both experienced and novice, to construct superior landing pages in fairly short periods of time. And since one of the leading landing page creation tools, it is extremely simple to find tutorials and guides which will help shorten learning times much further.
Characteristics Of the various programs
Instapage has a free version and several paid ones, which Can be bought by registering on the official site of the firm (www.instapage.com), together with your email address. The free version is mostly a trial version that permits you to make your landing page using the Core program choices. It will only be active for another 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This doesn’t leave you with better choice other than to select for one of the payments plans whose characteristics are under. It is crucial to mention that there’s a difference between plans for individuals and companies, each with its own attributes and costs.
Within the set of plans for people Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this plan has a cost of $99 per month billed annually, which is 23 percent off monthly plan rate. This is considered good for getting started with post-click optimization, it’s mobile responsive, includes instablocks, boundless A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this plan has a price of $129 per month billed monthly and has the very same features of this Core Annual plan. The sole difference is that the payment program is monthly and the decision to use one or the other depends upon your budget and level of commitment.
The programs for companies also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Enterprise Annual: the cost of the program is adapted depending on your company’s requirements, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale high levels of traffic for their landing page. This plan includes all the characteristics of the Core plans and also has global blocks, AMP landing pages, real time collaboration, customer success director and also enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the case of Core strategies, the only distinction between Enterprise plans is the frequency of payment.
Pros of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being so simple to use, as well as its numerous choices concerning templates, Instapage is excellent both for all those expert marketers and for those that are completely new in this area and who have little expertise. Regardless of your degree of experience in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a system that’s developed completely online, in other words, it doesn’t require installation on any of your devices to operate, which offers you much versatility in where and how you decide to access it.
• It has its own domain so that it does not require separate hosting to publish the established landing page.
• Links with well-known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Cons of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Favorable side that must be considered when using the application. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Sections of this platform, particularly when saving changes, because the use of specific web elements complicates this measure which can be a bit annoying.
• The fact that the free version is so restricted forces You to elect for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat high price which might push some people off.
• For some people the platform’s simplicity may turn it Into something boring, especially after a great deal of use. One Page Builder
Whenever you agree with the price of your prospective plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages for Your Company, Ones that are appealing to your customers, and help guide users to performing The activities you desire — activities such as learning more about your products and Services, providing you with their advice or purchasing what you have to offer.