Background Marketing Sales Funnel
If you venture into the world of selling your Goods and services on the internet, you will want to develop a base of loyal customers and followers that help give visibility to your goods. Whether using social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), articles marketing or some other digital marketing plan which you consider appropriate for your business, it’s crucial to have a landing page. Landing pages are the pages on your site that users see first, as soon as they click on your advertisement that attracts them to your website. Unlike what some may think, the landing page isn’t the final goal of the advertising strategy, it is simply a step that you take users through to warm up them to buying what you are offering to them. The real objective of a landing page needs to be to collect customer information, build awareness about your services and products, in addition to get people to take action like purchasing what you have to offer you. Marketing Sales Funnel
What is Instapage?
Due to the requirement of landing pages for your Online marketing efforts, it’s important to have resources that allow the creation of those pages efficiently. These tools are called landing page builders, and among the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) solution which permits you to create a landing page in a professional and easy manner, without having to resort to having a specialized firm in the area to build your landing page. It’s a simple interface which permits the user, both experienced and novice, to build quality landing pages in rather short periods of time. And as one of the major landing page development tools, it is extremely simple to locate guides and tutorials that will help shorten learning times much further.
Features Of the different programs
Instapage has a free version and several paid ones, which Can be bought by registering on the official website of the company (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is mostly a trial version that permits you to make your landing page using the Core program options. It will only be active for the next 14 days or until it reaches 100 visits, whichever comes first. This does not leave you with better choice other than to opt for one of those payments plans whose attributes are below. It is important to mention that there’s a difference between programs for people and companies, each with its own characteristics and costs.
Within the group of programs for people Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this plan has a price of $99 a month billed annually, and it will be 23% off monthly plan rate. This is considered great for getting started with post-click optimization, it is mobile responsive, comprises instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this plan includes a price of $129 per month billed every month and has the very same characteristics of this Core Annual program. The only difference is the payment program is monthly and the decision to use one or the other depends upon your budget and level of commitment.
The plans for businesses also have a comparable classification as shown below:
• Enterprise Annual: the cost of the plan is adapted according to your company’s requirements, and is customized by an organization’s aim to scale high levels of traffic for their landing page. This plan includes all the features of the Core programs and additionally has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real-time collaboration, customer success director and enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the case of Core plans, the only difference between Enterprise programs is that the frequency of payment.
Gains of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being really simple to use, in addition to its numerous choices concerning templates, Instapage is excellent both for all those expert marketers and for people that are completely new in this region and that have little experience. Regardless of your level of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that’s developed completely online, that is, it does not require installation on any of your devices to function, which provides you much flexibility in where and how you choose to access it.
• It’s its own domain so it doesn’t call for separate hosting to release the established landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms like Google Analytics.
Disadvantages of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also offers a not so Favorable side that must be taken into consideration while utilizing the program. Here are the next
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Segments of the platform, particularly when saving varies, since the use of specific web components complicates this measure that can be somewhat annoying.
• The fact that the free version is really limited forces You to opt for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat large price which could push some people away.
• For some people the platform’s simplicity can turn it Into something boring, particularly after a lot of usage. Marketing Sales Funnel
Whenever you agree with the price of your potential plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages for Your Company, Ones which are appealing to your customers, and help guide users to doing The activities you need — activities like learning more about your products and Services, providing you with their information or buying what you have to offer.