Intro Making A Good Landing Page
When you venture into the world of selling your Products and services online, you’ll want to come up with a base of loyal customers and followers that help give visibility to your goods. Whether using social networking advertising, Pay per Click (PPC), articles marketing or any electronic marketing strategy which you consider appropriate for your business, it is necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the webpages on your website that users see first, as soon as they click on your advertising that attracts them to your site. Unlike what some might believe, the landing page is not the final goal of the marketing strategy, it’s merely a step that you take users through to heat up them to purchasing what you are offering to them. The actual goal of a landing page should be to collect customer information, build awareness about your services and products, as well as get visitors to take action like purchasing what you need to offer. Making A Good Landing Page
What is Instapage?
Due to the necessity of landing pages for your Online marketing efforts, it is important to have resources that allow the creation of these pages efficiently. These tools are known as landing page builders, and one of the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) solution which allows you to create a landing page at a skilled and simple way, without having to resort to having a technical company in the field to construct your landing page. It’s a simple interface which permits the user, both skilled and novice, to build quality landing pages in rather short periods of time. And as one of the major landing page creation tools, it’s very simple to locate guides and tutorials that can help shorten learning times even further.
Characteristics Of the various plans
Instapage has a free version and several paid ones, which Can be purchased by registering on the official website of the company (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is largely a trial version that permits you to make your landing page using the Core plan options. It is going to only be active for another 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever comes first. This doesn’t give you better choice other than to select for one of the payments plans whose characteristics are under. It is important to mention that there’s a gap between programs for people and companies, each with its own attributes and costs.
Within the set of plans for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this program has a price of $99 per month billed annually, which is 23 percent off monthly plan rate. This is considered great for getting started with post-click optimization, so it’s mobile responsive, comprises instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this program has a cost of $129 a month billed monthly and has the same features of the Core Annual plan. The only difference is the payment plan is monthly and the choice to use one or the other depends upon your budget and degree of commitment.
The plans for companies also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Enterprise Annual: the price of the plan is adapted according to your company’s needs, and is customized by an organization’s aim to scale high levels of visitors for their landing page. This plan includes all the characteristics of the Core programs and also has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real-time cooperation, customer success manager and enterprise-grade security.
• Enterprise Monthly: as in the example of Core plans, the only difference between Enterprise plans is the frequency of payment.
Advantages of using Instapage
• As a result of its simplicity and being really simple to use, in addition to its many choices in terms of templates, Instapage is excellent both for those expert marketers and for those who are entirely new in this area and who have little experience. Regardless of your level of experience in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity alone makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a system that is developed completely online, in other words, it doesn’t require installation on some of your devices to function, which provides you much flexibility in where and how you choose to get it.
• It’s its own domain so it does not call for separate hosting to release the created landing page.
• Links with well-known and widely used platforms like Google Analytics.
Cons of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also offers a not so Favorable side that has to be taken into consideration while utilizing the program. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in several Segments of this platform, particularly when saving changes, since the use of certain web elements complicates this step that can be somewhat annoying.
• The fact that the free version is so limited forces One to elect for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat large cost which might push some people off.
• For some folks the platform’s simplicity may turn it Into something boring, particularly after a great deal of usage. Making A Good Landing Page
Whenever you agree with the Purchase Price of your prospective plan, Instapage Is a Great option for creating landing pages for your business, Ones that are attractive to your customers, and help direct users to doing The actions you need — actions such as learning more about your products and Services, supplying you with their advice or purchasing what you have to offer.