Intro Lead Capture Landing Page
When you venture into the world of selling your Goods and services on the internet, you’ll need to develop a base of loyal clients and followers that help give visibility to your products. Whether using social media marketing, Pay per Click (PPC), articles promotion or any digital marketing plan which you consider appropriate for your business, it is crucial to have a landing page. Landing pages are the pages on your website that users see , as soon as they click on your advertisement that brings them to your website. Unlike what some may believe, the landing page isn’t the final goal of the advertising strategy, it’s merely a step that you take users through to warm them up to buying what you are offering them. The real goal of a landing page needs to be to gather consumer information, build awareness about your services and products, as well as get people to do it like purchasing what you need to offer. Lead Capture Landing Page
What is Instapage?
Due to the necessity of landing pages to your Internet marketing efforts, it’s necessary to have resources that allow the creation of those pages efficiently. These tools are known as landing page builders, and among the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) alternative which permits you to create a landing page in a skilled and easy way, without having to resort to contracting with a technical company in the field to build your landing page. It has a simple interface that permits the user, both skilled and novice, to build superior landing pages in rather short intervals. And since one of the major landing page development tools, it’s very simple to locate tutorials and guides that will help shorten learning times much further.
Features Of the different plans
Instapage includes a free version and multiple paid ones, which Can be purchased by registering on the official site of the company (www.instapage.com), together with your email address. The free version is largely a trial version which allows you to create your landing page utilizing the Core program options. It will only be active for the next 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This does not leave you with better choice other than to select for one of the payments programs whose characteristics are under. It’s crucial to mention that there is a gap between programs for individuals and businesses, each with its own characteristics and prices.
Within the group of programs for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this program has a price of $99 per month billed annually, which is 23% off monthly plan rate. This is considered good for getting started with post-click optimization, it is mobile responsive, includes instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion analytics.
• Core Monthly: this plan includes a price of $129 per month billed monthly and has the very same features of this Core Annual plan. The only distinction is that the payment program is monthly and the decision to use one or the other depends on your budget and degree of commitment.
The plans for companies also have a comparable classification as shown below:
• Enterprise Annual: the price of the program is adapted depending on your company’s requirements, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale high levels of visitors to their landing page. This program includes all the features of the Core plans and also has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real time collaboration, customer success manager and also enterprise-grade security.
• Enterprise Monthly: as in the example of Core plans, the sole distinction between Enterprise programs is that the frequency of payment.
Gains of using Instapage
• As a result of its simplicity and being really simple to use, in addition to its many choices in terms of templates, Instapage is excellent both for those expert marketers and for those that are completely new in this area and who have little expertise. Regardless of your level of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity alone makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that is developed completely online, that is, it doesn’t require installation on any of your devices to operate, which provides you much versatility in where and how you choose to get it.
• It has its own domain so it does not call for separate hosting to publish the created landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Drawbacks of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also offers a not so Favorable side that must be considered while using this application. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in several Sections of this platform, especially when saving varies, since the use of certain web elements complicates this measure that may be somewhat annoying.
• The truth is that the free version is so limited forces One to opt for one of the paid versions, which have a somewhat high price which might push some people away.
• For some folks the platform’s ease can turn it Into something boring, particularly after a lot of usage. Lead Capture Landing Page
Whenever you agree with the Purchase Price of your prospective plan, Instapage Is a Great option for creating landing pages to Your Company, Ones which are attractive to your customers, and help direct users to performing The activities you need — actions like learning more about your products and Services, providing you with their information or buying what you have to offer.