Introduction Landing Page Options
When you venture into the world of selling your Products and services online, you will want to develop a base of loyal customers and followers which help give visibility to your products. Whether using social media marketing, Pay per Click (PPC), content marketing or some other digital advertising plan that you consider appropriate for your business, it’s necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the pages on your website that users see first, as soon as they click on your advertisement that attracts them to your website. Unlike what some may think, the landing page is not the last aim of the advertising strategy, it is simply a step that you take users through to heat up them to purchasing what you are offering them. The real goal of a landing page should be to gather consumer information, build awareness about your products and services, as well as get visitors to take action like purchasing what you have to offer. Landing Page Options
What is Instapage?
Due to the necessity of landing pages to your Internet marketing efforts, it’s important to have resources that allow the creation of those pages efficiently. These tools are called landing page builders, and among the most notable is Instapage. It is a SAAS (software as a service) alternative which permits you to create a landing page in a professional and simple manner, without needing to resort to having a specialized firm in the field to build your landing page. It’s a very simple interface which allows the user, both skilled and novice, to build superior landing pages in rather short intervals. And as one of the leading landing page development tools, it is very easy to find guides and tutorials that will help shorten learning occasions much further.
Characteristics Of the various programs
Instapage has a free version and several paid ones, which Can be bought by registering on the official site of the company (www.instapage.com), together with your email address. The free version is mostly a trial version which permits you to make your landing page using the Core plan options. It is going to only be active for another 14 days or until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This does not give you much choice other than to opt for one of those payments programs whose attributes are below. It is important to mention that there’s a difference between plans for individuals and businesses, each with its own characteristics and prices.
Within the group of plans for people Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this program has a price of $99 per month billed annually, and it is 23% off monthly plan rate. This is considered great for getting started with post-click optimization, it’s mobile responsive, includes instablocks, boundless A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion analytics.
• Core Monthly: this plan has a cost of $129 a month billed every month and has the same features of this Core Annual program. The only difference is the payment program is monthly and the choice to use one or another depends upon your budget and degree of dedication.
The plans for companies also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the price of the plan is adapted according to your company’s requirements, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale high levels of traffic for their landing page. This plan includes all the characteristics of the Core programs and additionally has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real time cooperation, customer success director and also enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the case of Core strategies, the only difference between Enterprise programs is the frequency of payment.
Pros of using Instapage
• As a result of its simplicity and being so easy to use, as well as its numerous choices in terms of templates, Instapage is excellent both for those expert entrepreneurs and also for people that are entirely new in this region and that have little expertise. Irrespective of your level of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity alone makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a system that’s developed entirely online, that is, it does not require installation on some of your own devices to function, which offers you much versatility in where and how you decide to access it.
• It has its own domain so it doesn’t call for separate hosting to release the established landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms like Google Analytics.
Disadvantages of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Positive side that has to be considered while utilizing the application. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in several Sections of the platform, especially when saving changes, since the use of certain web components complicates this measure that may be somewhat annoying.
• The truth is that the free version is really restricted forces One to elect for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat high price which might push some people off.
• For some people the platform’s simplicity can turn it Into something dull, particularly after a lot of use. Landing Page Options
Whenever you agree with the Purchase Price of your potential plan, Instapage Is a Great option for creating landing pages to Your Company, Ones that are appealing to your visitors, and help guide users to doing The activities you need — actions such as learning more about your goods and Services, supplying you with their information or buying what you have to offer.