Background Landing Page Examples
If you venture into the world of selling your Goods and services on the internet, you’ll need to come up with a base of loyal customers and followers which help give visibility to your goods. Whether using social networking advertising, pay-per-click (PPC), content marketing or some other digital advertising strategy which you consider appropriate for your business, it is crucial to have a landing page. Landing pages are the pages on your website that users see , after they click on your advertisement that brings them to your site. Unlike what some might think, the landing page isn’t the last goal of the marketing strategy, it’s simply a step that you take users through to warm up them to purchasing what you are offering to them. The real goal of a landing page should be to gather customer information, build awareness about your products and services, in addition to get visitors to do it like purchasing what you need to offer. Landing Page Examples
What is Instapage?
Because of the necessity of landing pages to your Online marketing efforts, it’s necessary to have resources that allow the creation of these pages efficiently. These tools are called landing page builders, and among the most notable is Instapage. It is a SAAS (software as a service) alternative which permits you to create a landing page in a skilled and simple manner, without having to resort to contracting with a specialized firm in the area to construct your landing page. It has a very simple interface that allows the user, both experienced and novice, to build superior landing pages in rather short periods of time. And as one of the leading landing page development tools, it’s extremely easy to locate guides and tutorials that can help shorten learning times even further.
Features Of the different plans
Instapage includes a free version and multiple paid ones, which Can be bought by enrolling on the official site of the firm (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is mostly a trial version that permits you to make your landing page using the Core program options. It will only be active for another 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This does not leave you with better choice other than to select for one of those obligations programs whose attributes are below. It is important to mention that there’s a gap between programs for individuals and companies, each with its own attributes and costs.
Within the set of plans for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this plan has a price of $99 per month billed annually, and it will be 23% off monthly plan rate. This is deemed great for getting started with post-click optimization, so it’s mobile responsive, includes instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this program includes a price of $129 per month billed every month and has the very same characteristics of this Core Annual plan. The only distinction is the payment plan is monthly and the decision to use one or another depends on your budget and degree of commitment.
The plans for businesses also have a comparable classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the price of the plan is adapted according to your company’s needs, and is customized by an organization’s aim to scale high levels of visitors to their landing page. This plan includes all the characteristics of the Core plans and also has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real time collaboration, customer success manager and enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the case of Core strategies, the sole distinction between Enterprise programs is the frequency of payment.
Advantages of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being so simple to use, in addition to its numerous options concerning templates, Instapage is excellent both for all those expert entrepreneurs and also for those that are completely new in this area and that have little expertise. Irrespective of your degree of experience in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity alone makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that is developed entirely online, that is, it does not require installation on some of your devices to operate, which offers you much flexibility in where and how you decide to get it.
• It’s its own domain so it doesn’t call for separate hosting to release the established landing page.
• Links with well-known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Disadvantages of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Positive side that has to be taken into consideration when utilizing the program. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in several Sections of the platform, particularly when saving changes, because the use of specific web elements complicates this step that may be somewhat annoying.
• The fact that the free version is so restricted forces One to opt for one of the paid versions, which have a somewhat high cost which might push some people off.
• For some folks the platform’s simplicity can turn it Into something dull, especially after a lot of usage. Landing Page Examples
Whenever you agree with the price of your prospective plan, Instapage Is a Great option for creating landing pages for Your Company, Ones which are attractive to your customers, and help guide users to doing The actions you need — activities like learning more about your goods and Services, providing you with their advice or buying what you have to offer.