Introduction Landing Page Design Tutorial
When you venture into the world of selling your Goods and services on the internet, you’ll need to develop a base of loyal clients and followers that help give visibility to your goods. Whether using social networking advertising, pay-per-click (PPC), content promotion or any digital marketing plan that you consider appropriate for your company, it’s crucial to have a landing page. Landing pages are the webpages on your site that users see first, after they click on your advertisement that brings them to your website. Unlike what some might believe, the landing page is not the final goal of the marketing strategy, it is merely a step that you take users through to heat them up to buying what you are offering to them. The actual objective of a landing page needs to be to collect consumer information, build awareness about your services and products, as well as get people to take action like buying what you need to offer. Landing Page Design Tutorial
What is Instapage?
Due to the necessity of landing pages for your Internet advertising efforts, it is important to have resources that permit the creation of those pages efficiently. These tools are known as landing page builders, and among the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) solution which permits you to make a landing page in a skilled and easy way, without needing to resort to contracting with a technical firm in the field to build your landing page. It has a simple interface which permits the consumer, both experienced and novice, to construct quality landing pages in fairly short periods of time. And as one of the leading landing page creation tools, it is very easy to find tutorials and guides which can help shorten learning times much further.
Characteristics Of the various plans
Instapage includes a free version and multiple paid ones, which Can be purchased by enrolling on the official website of the company (www.instapage.com), together with your email address. The free version is mostly a trial version which allows you to create your landing page using the Core program options. It will only be active for another 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This doesn’t give you much choice other than to select for one of those payments plans whose attributes are below. It is important to mention that there’s a difference between programs for individuals and companies, each with its own characteristics and costs.
Within the set of programs for people Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this program has a price of $99 per month billed annually, and it is 23 percent off monthly plan rate. This is considered good for getting started with post-click optimization, so it is mobile responsive, comprises instablocks, boundless A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this program includes a cost of $129 per month billed every month and has the same characteristics of the Core Annual program. The only difference is the payment program is monthly and the choice to use one or another depends on your budget and level of commitment.
The plans for businesses also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the price of the plan is adapted according to your company’s needs, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale at high levels of traffic for their landing page. This program includes all the characteristics of the Core plans and also has global blocks, AMP landing pages, real time cooperation, customer success manager and enterprise-grade security.
• Enterprise Monthly: as in the case of Core strategies, the only difference between Enterprise plans is the frequency of payment.
Pros of using Instapage
• As a result of its simplicity and being so simple to use, in addition to its numerous options in terms of templates, Instapage is exceptional both for those expert marketers and for people who are completely new in this area and that have very little expertise. Regardless of your level of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that is developed entirely online, in other words, it does not require installation on some of your own devices to operate, which provides you much versatility in where and how you decide to get it.
• It’s its own domain so it doesn’t call for separate hosting to release the created landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Detractors of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also offers a not so Positive side that must be taken into consideration when using this program. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Segments of the platform, particularly when saving changes, since the use of specific web elements complicates this step which may be a bit annoying.
• The fact that the free version is so limited forces You to opt for one of the paid versions, which have a somewhat high price which could push some people away.
• For some people the platform’s ease can turn it Into something dull, particularly after a great deal of use. Landing Page Design Tutorial
Whenever you agree with the price of your prospective plan, Instapage Is a Great option for creating landing pages for your business, Ones which are attractive to your visitors, and help direct users to doing The activities you need — activities such as learning more about your products and Services, supplying you with their advice or purchasing what you have to offer.