Introduction Landing Page Design Inspiration
If you venture into the world of selling your Products and services online, you will want to come up with a base of loyal customers and followers which help give visibility to your products. Whether using social media marketing, Pay per Click (PPC), content promotion or any digital advertising plan that you consider appropriate for your company, it’s necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the webpages on your site that users see first, as soon as they click on your advertising that attracts them to your site. Unlike what some might believe, the landing page isn’t the final aim of the advertising strategy, it is merely a step that you take users through to warm them up to purchasing what you’re offering them. The real objective of a landing page should be to gather customer information, build awareness about your products and services, as well as get people to do it like purchasing what you need to offer. Landing Page Design Inspiration
What is Instapage?
Due to the requirement of landing pages to your Online advertising efforts, it’s important to have tools that allow the creation of those pages quickly and easily. These tools are called landing page builders, and one of the most notable is Instapage. It is a SAAS (software as a service) solution that permits you to make a landing page at a professional and easy way, without having to resort to contracting with a technical company in the field to construct your landing page. It’s a simple interface that allows the consumer, both experienced and novice, to build quality landing pages in rather short periods of time. And as one of the leading landing page development tools, it is very simple to locate tutorials and guides that can help shorten learning occasions much further.
Features Of the different plans
Instapage includes a free version and several paid ones, which Can be purchased by registering on the official site of the firm (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is mostly a trial version that permits you to make your landing page using the Core plan options. It will only be active for the next 14 days or until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This does not give you much choice other than to opt for one of the obligations plans whose characteristics are under. It’s important to mention that there’s a gap between plans for people and businesses, each with its own characteristics and costs.
Within the group of programs for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this plan has a price of $99 a month billed annually, which will be 23% off monthly plan rate. This is considered great for getting started with post-click optimization, so it is mobile responsive, comprises instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion analytics.
• Core Monthly: this program has a price of $129 a month billed every month and has the very same characteristics of the Core Annual plan. The only distinction is that the payment program is monthly and the decision to use one or the other depends on your budget and degree of commitment.
The plans for businesses also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Enterprise Annual: the price of the plan is adapted depending on your company’s requirements, and is customized by an organization’s aim to scale high levels of visitors to their landing page. This program includes all the features of the Core plans and also has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real time collaboration, customer success director and also enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the example of Core strategies, the sole distinction between Enterprise plans is the frequency of payment.
Pros of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being so easy to use, in addition to its many options concerning templates, Instapage is excellent both for all those expert marketers and for people that are completely new in this region and who have very little experience. Irrespective of your level of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a system that is developed entirely online, that is, it doesn’t require installation on any of your devices to operate, which offers you much flexibility in where and how you decide to access it.
• It’s its own domain so it doesn’t call for separate hosting to publish the established landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Detractors of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Positive side that has to be considered while using this application. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Segments of the platform, particularly when saving changes, because the use of specific web components complicates this measure that can be a bit annoying.
• The truth is that the free version is so restricted forces You to elect for one of the paid versions, which have a somewhat large cost which could push some people away.
• For some people the platform’s simplicity can turn it Into something boring, particularly after a lot of use. Landing Page Design Inspiration
Whenever you agree with the price of your potential plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages to your business, Ones that are attractive to your customers, and help guide users to performing The actions you need — actions such as learning more about your goods and Services, providing you with their information or purchasing what you must offer.