Intro Landing Page Design Examples
If you venture into the world of selling your Goods and services on the internet, you’ll need to come up with a base of loyal clients and followers which help give visibility to your products. Whether using social networking advertising, Pay per Click (PPC), content promotion or any electronic marketing plan which you consider appropriate for your business, it is necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the webpages on your website that users see , as soon as they click on your advertisement that brings them to your site. Unlike what some might believe, the landing page isn’t the last goal of the advertising strategy, it is merely a step that you take users through to heat them up to purchasing what you are offering them. The actual objective of a landing page needs to be to collect consumer information, build awareness about your products and services, in addition to get visitors to do it like buying what you have to offer. Landing Page Design Examples
What is Instapage?
Because of the requirement of landing pages to your Internet marketing efforts, it’s important to have tools that permit the creation of these pages efficiently. These tools are called landing page builders, and one of the most notable is Instapage. It is a SAAS (software as a service) solution that permits you to make a landing page in a professional and simple manner, without needing to resort to contracting with a specialized company in the field to construct your landing page. It’s a simple interface which permits the consumer, both experienced and novice, to construct quality landing pages in rather short intervals. And since one of the major landing page development tools, it’s very simple to find guides and tutorials which will help shorten learning times much further.
Characteristics Of the different plans
Instapage includes a free version and several paid ones, which Can be bought by registering on the official site of the company (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is mostly a trial version that allows you to make your landing page utilizing the Core program options. It is going to only be active for another 14 days or until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This does not give you much choice other than to select for one of those obligations programs whose characteristics are under. It’s crucial to mention that there’s a gap between programs for people and companies, each with its own characteristics and prices.
Within the group of programs for people Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this plan has a cost of $99 per month billed annually, and it is 23 percent off monthly plan rate. This is considered good for getting started with post-click optimization, it is mobile responsive, comprises instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion analytics.
• Core Monthly: this program has a cost of $129 a month billed monthly and has the same characteristics of this Core Annual plan. The sole distinction is that the payment plan is monthly and the decision to use one or the other depends on your budget and level of commitment.
The plans for companies also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Enterprise Annual: the cost of the plan is adapted according to your company’s requirements, and is customized by an organization’s aim to scale high levels of traffic for their landing page. This program includes all the characteristics of the Core plans and additionally has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real time collaboration, customer success director and also enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the example of Core plans, the only difference between Enterprise programs is the frequency of payment.
Gains of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being so simple to use, as well as its numerous choices in terms of templates, Instapage is exceptional both for all those expert entrepreneurs and also for people that are completely new in this region and that have little experience. Regardless of your level of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a system that is developed entirely online, that is, it does not require installation on any of your own devices to operate, which offers you much flexibility in where and how you choose to get it.
• It’s its own domain so that it doesn’t call for separate hosting to release the created landing page.
• Links with well-known and widely used platforms like Google Analytics.
Cons of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Favorable side that has to be considered when using this application. Here are the next
• There are still certain errors that happen in several Sections of the platform, particularly when saving changes, since the use of specific web elements complicates this step that can be a bit annoying.
• The fact that the free version is so restricted forces You to opt for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat large price which could push some people away.
• For some folks the platform’s simplicity may turn it Into something dull, especially after a lot of usage. Landing Page Design Examples
Whenever you agree with the price of your potential plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages for Your Company, Ones that are attractive to your visitors, and help guide users to doing The activities you need — actions like learning more about your products and Services, providing you with their information or purchasing what you have to offer.