Introduction Landing Page Design Best Practices
When you venture into the world of selling your Products and services on the internet, you will need to develop a base of loyal customers and followers which help give visibility to your goods. Whether using social networking advertising, Pay per Click (PPC), content marketing or any digital advertising plan that you consider appropriate for your business, it is crucial to have a landing page. Landing pages are the webpages on your site that users see first, as soon as they click on your advertisement that brings them to your website. Unlike what some might believe, the landing page is not the final aim of the marketing strategy, it is simply a step that you take users through to warm them up to purchasing what you’re offering to them. The actual goal of a landing page needs to be to gather consumer information, build awareness about your services and products, in addition to get people to do it like purchasing what you need to offer. Landing Page Design Best Practices
What is Instapage?
Due to the requirement of landing pages for your Internet advertising efforts, it’s important to have resources that allow the creation of these pages efficiently. These tools are known as landing page builders, and one of the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) alternative which permits you to create a landing page at a professional and simple manner, without needing to resort to having a technical firm in the area to build your landing page. It has a simple interface that allows the user, both skilled and novice, to build quality landing pages in fairly short periods of time. And as one of the leading landing page creation tools, it’s extremely easy to find tutorials and guides that can help shorten learning times even further.
Features Of the different plans
Instapage includes a free version and several paid ones, which Can be purchased by enrolling on the official site of the firm (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is largely a trial version that permits you to make your landing page using the Core program choices. It will only be busy for another 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This does not give you better choice other than to opt for one of the payments plans whose characteristics are below. It is important to mention that there is a difference between plans for people and companies, each with its own characteristics and costs.
Within the group of programs for people Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this program has a cost of $99 a month billed annually, which is 23% off monthly plan rate. This is considered good for getting started with post-click optimization, it’s mobile responsive, comprises instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this plan includes a price of $129 a month billed every month and has the very same features of this Core Annual program. The sole distinction is the payment program is monthly and the decision to use one or the other depends on your budget and level of dedication.
The plans for companies also have a comparable classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the price of the program is adapted depending on your company’s requirements, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale high levels of traffic for their landing page. This plan includes all the features of the Core plans and also has global blocks, AMP landing pages, real time cooperation, customer success manager and also enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the case of Core plans, the sole difference between Enterprise plans is that the frequency of payment.
Pros of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being really simple to use, in addition to its many options in terms of templates, Instapage is excellent both for those expert marketers and for people that are entirely new in this region and who have very little expertise. Regardless of your level of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a system that’s developed entirely online, in other words, it doesn’t require installation on some of your own devices to operate, which provides you much flexibility in where and how you decide to get it.
• It has its own domain so that it does not require separate hosting to release the established landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms like Google Analytics.
Disadvantages of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Favorable side that must be considered while utilizing the program. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in several Segments of the platform, particularly when saving varies, since the use of specific web components complicates this step which may be a bit annoying.
• The fact that the free version is really restricted forces You to opt for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat high price which might push some people away.
• For some people the platform’s simplicity can turn it Into something dull, particularly after a lot of use. Landing Page Design Best Practices
Whenever you agree with the price of your potential plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages to your business, Ones which are appealing to your visitors, and help guide users to performing The activities you need — actions such as learning more about your products and Services, providing you with their information or purchasing what you must offer.