Background Landing Page Best Practices
If you venture into the world of selling your Products and services on the internet, you will want to come up with a base of loyal clients and followers that help give visibility to your goods. Whether using social media marketing, Pay per Click (PPC), articles promotion or some other electronic advertising plan which you consider appropriate for your company, it is necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the webpages on your website that users see , after they click on your advertisement that attracts them to your website. Unlike what some may believe, the landing page isn’t the last aim of the advertising strategy, it’s simply a step that you take users through to heat up them to purchasing what you’re offering them. The actual goal of a landing page should be to collect customer information, build awareness about your products and services, as well as get visitors to do it like buying what you have to offer. Landing Page Best Practices
What is Instapage?
Because of the requirement of landing pages to your Online advertising efforts, it is important to have tools that permit the creation of these pages efficiently. These tools are known as landing page builders, and one of the most notable is Instapage. It is a SAAS (software as a service) alternative which allows you to make a landing page at a professional and easy way, without needing to resort to contracting with a specialized firm in the field to build your landing page. It’s a simple interface that permits the user, both skilled and novice, to build superior landing pages in fairly short intervals. And since one of the leading landing page development tools, it’s very easy to find tutorials and guides that can help shorten learning occasions much further.
Characteristics Of the various plans
Instapage has a free version and several paid ones, which Can be purchased by registering on the official website of the company (www.instapage.com), together with your email address. The free version is mostly a trial version that allows you to create your landing page utilizing the Core plan choices. It is going to only be active for another 14 days or until it reaches 100 visits, whichever comes first. This does not leave you with better choice other than to opt for one of the payments programs whose characteristics are below. It is important to mention that there’s a difference between programs for individuals and companies, each with its own characteristics and prices.
Within the set of plans for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this plan has a cost of $99 a month billed annually, and it is 23% off monthly plan rate. This is deemed great for getting started with post-click optimization, so it’s mobile responsive, includes instablocks, boundless A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion analytics.
• Core Monthly: this program includes a cost of $129 per month billed monthly and has the same characteristics of the Core Annual plan. The sole difference is the payment program is monthly and the choice to use one or another depends upon your budget and degree of commitment.
The programs for businesses also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the price of the plan is adapted depending on your company’s needs, and is customized by an organization’s aim to scale high levels of traffic to their landing page. This program includes all the features of the Core plans and additionally has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real time collaboration, customer success manager and enterprise-grade security.
• Enterprise Monthly: as in the case of Core plans, the sole distinction between Enterprise programs is that the frequency of payment.
Pros of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being really simple to use, in addition to its numerous choices concerning templates, Instapage is excellent both for those expert marketers and for those that are completely new in this region and who have very little expertise. Regardless of your level of experience in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity alone makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that is developed entirely online, that is, it doesn’t call for installation on any of your own devices to function, which provides you much versatility in where and how you choose to get it.
• It has its own domain so that it doesn’t call for separate hosting to release the created landing page.
• Links with well-known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Cons of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Positive side that has to be taken into consideration while using this program. Here are the next
• There are still certain errors that happen in several Sections of the platform, especially when saving changes, because the use of certain web elements complicates this measure which can be a bit annoying.
• The fact that the free version is really limited forces One to elect for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat large cost which might push some people off.
• For some people the platform’s simplicity may turn it Into something dull, especially after a lot of use. Landing Page Best Practices
Whenever you agree with the Purchase Price of your potential plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages to Your Company, Ones that are attractive to your customers, and help direct users to doing The actions you need — actions like learning more about your goods and Services, supplying you with their information or purchasing what you have to offer.