Introduction Landing Logo
If you venture into the world of selling your Goods and services on the internet, you will want to come up with a base of loyal clients and followers which help give visibility to your goods. Whether using social media marketing, Pay per Click (PPC), content marketing or any electronic advertising strategy which you consider appropriate for your company, it’s crucial to have a landing page. Landing pages are the pages on your website that users see first, as soon as they click on your advertisement that brings them to your site. Unlike what some may believe, the landing page is not the last aim of the marketing strategy, it is merely a step that you take users through to warm them up to buying what you’re offering to them. The actual goal of a landing page needs to be to collect consumer information, build awareness about your services and products, in addition to get people to take action like purchasing what you need to offer. Landing Logo
What is Instapage?
Due to the requirement of landing pages to your Internet advertising efforts, it’s necessary to have tools that allow the creation of those pages quickly and easily. These tools are known as landing page builders, and one of the most notable is Instapage. It is a SAAS (software as a service) solution which allows you to create a landing page in a professional and simple way, without needing to resort to having a specialized company in the area to construct your landing page. It’s a very simple interface that allows the user, both experienced and novice, to build quality landing pages in rather short periods of time. And since one of the leading landing page creation tools, it is very simple to find guides and tutorials which can help shorten learning occasions much further.
Features Of the different programs
Instapage has a free version and multiple paid ones, which Can be purchased by registering on the official site of the company (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is largely a trial version that allows you to create your landing page using the Core program options. It is going to only be active for another 14 days or until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This does not give you much choice other than to select for one of those obligations programs whose characteristics are below. It is important to mention that there is a difference between programs for people and companies, each with its own characteristics and prices.
Within the group of plans for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this program has a price of $99 per month billed annually, which is 23 percent off monthly plan rate. This is deemed great for getting started with post-click optimization, it’s mobile responsive, comprises instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion analytics.
• Core Monthly: this plan includes a price of $129 a month billed monthly and has the very same characteristics of this Core Annual plan. The sole difference is the payment program is monthly and the choice to use one or another depends on your budget and level of dedication.
The programs for companies also have a comparable classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the price of the program is adapted according to your company’s needs, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale high levels of visitors to their landing page. This program includes all the characteristics of the Core plans and also has global blocks, AMP landing pages, real time collaboration, customer success director and also enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the case of Core strategies, the only distinction between Enterprise plans is the frequency of payment.
Pros of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being so simple to use, in addition to its many options concerning templates, Instapage is excellent both for those expert entrepreneurs and also for those who are entirely new in this region and that have very little expertise. Irrespective of your degree of experience in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that is developed entirely online, in other words, it doesn’t call for installation on some of your devices to function, which provides you much flexibility in where and how you choose to access it.
• It has its own domain so it does not require separate hosting to release the created landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Disadvantages of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also offers a not so Positive side that has to be taken into consideration when utilizing this application. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in several Sections of this platform, especially when saving changes, since the use of specific web elements complicates this step which may be somewhat annoying.
• The fact that the free version is so limited forces One to opt for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat large cost which could push some people away.
• For some folks the platform’s simplicity may turn it Into something boring, particularly after a great deal of usage. Landing Logo
Whenever you agree with the price of your prospective plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages for Your Company, Ones which are attractive to your customers, and help guide users to doing The activities you need — actions such as learning more about your goods and Services, providing you with their information or purchasing what you must offer.