Intro How To Use Landing Pages
If you venture into the world of selling your Goods and services on the internet, you will want to develop a base of loyal customers and followers which help give visibility to your products. Whether using social networking advertising, Pay per Click (PPC), articles marketing or any electronic advertising strategy which you consider appropriate for your business, it’s crucial to have a landing page. Landing pages are the pages on your site that users see , after they click on your advertisement that brings them to your site. Unlike what some may think, the landing page isn’t the final aim of the advertising strategy, it’s merely a step that you take users through to heat up them to buying what you are offering them. The actual objective of a landing page should be to collect customer information, build awareness about your products and services, in addition to get people to do it like buying what you need to offer. How To Use Landing Pages
What is Instapage?
Due to the necessity of landing pages for your Online advertising efforts, it is necessary to have resources that permit the creation of those pages quickly and easily. These tools are called landing page builders, and one of the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) solution that allows you to make a landing page at a skilled and easy manner, without having to resort to contracting with a technical firm in the area to build your landing page. It’s a simple interface which permits the user, both skilled and novice, to construct quality landing pages in fairly short periods of time. And since one of the leading landing page creation tools, it is extremely simple to find tutorials and guides which can help shorten learning times even further.
Characteristics Of the various programs
Instapage includes a free version and multiple paid ones, which Can be bought by registering on the official site of the company (www.instapage.com), together with your email address. The free version is largely a trial version which allows you to make your landing page utilizing the Core plan options. It will only be active for another 14 days or until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This does not leave you with much choice other than to select for one of the payments programs whose attributes are below. It is crucial to mention that there is a difference between programs for people and businesses, each with its own attributes and prices.
Within the group of programs for people Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this plan has a cost of $99 per month billed annually, and it will be 23 percent off monthly plan rate. This is considered good for getting started with post-click optimization, so it is mobile responsive, includes instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this plan has a cost of $129 a month billed monthly and has the same features of this Core Annual program. The only difference is that the payment plan is monthly and the decision to use one or the other depends on your budget and degree of dedication.
The programs for companies also have a comparable classification as shown below:
• Enterprise Annual: the price of the program is adapted according to your company’s requirements, and is customized by an organization’s aim to scale high levels of traffic for their landing page. This program includes all the features of the Core plans and additionally has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real-time collaboration, customer success manager and enterprise-grade security.
• Enterprise Monthly: as in the case of Core plans, the only difference between Enterprise programs is that the frequency of payment.
Advantages of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being really easy to use, as well as its many options concerning templates, Instapage is excellent both for those expert marketers and for people who are entirely new in this area and who have little experience. Regardless of your degree of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a system that is developed completely online, in other words, it does not require installation on some of your devices to operate, which provides you much versatility in where and how you decide to get it.
• It has its own domain so that it does not require separate hosting to publish the created landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms like Google Analytics.
Detractors of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Favorable side that must be considered while using the program. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in several Segments of this platform, especially when saving varies, because the use of specific web elements complicates this step that can be somewhat annoying.
• The truth is that the free version is so restricted forces You to opt for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat large price which could push some people away.
• For some folks the platform’s simplicity may turn it Into something boring, especially after a lot of use. How To Use Landing Pages
Whenever you agree with the price of your prospective plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages to your business, Ones which are appealing to your customers, and help guide users to performing The activities you desire — activities such as learning more about your goods and Services, supplying you with their information or purchasing what you must offer.