Background How To Design A Landing Page
If you venture into the world of selling your Products and services online, you will want to come up with a base of loyal customers and followers that help give visibility to your products. Whether using social media marketing, Pay per Click (PPC), content marketing or any digital marketing plan which you consider appropriate for your business, it’s necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the webpages on your website that users see first, after they click on your advertising that attracts them to your site. Unlike what some may believe, the landing page is not the final aim of the advertising strategy, it is merely a step that you take users through to heat up them to purchasing what you’re offering them. The actual objective of a landing page should be to gather consumer information, build awareness about your products and services, as well as get visitors to take action like purchasing what you need to offer. How To Design A Landing Page
What is Instapage?
Due to the requirement of landing pages to your Internet advertising efforts, it is important to have resources that allow the creation of those pages quickly and easily. These tools are called landing page builders, and among the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) alternative which permits you to create a landing page at a professional and simple way, without having to resort to contracting with a specialized company in the area to construct your landing page. It’s a simple interface which allows the user, both skilled and novice, to construct superior landing pages in fairly short periods of time. And since one of the major landing page development tools, it’s extremely easy to find guides and tutorials which can help shorten learning occasions even further.
Features Of the different plans
Instapage has a free version and multiple paid ones, which Can be bought by registering on the official website of the company (www.instapage.com), together with your email address. The free version is largely a trial version which permits you to make your landing page using the Core plan options. It is going to only be active for the next 14 days or until it reaches 100 visits, whichever comes first. This doesn’t leave you with much choice other than to opt for one of those payments programs whose attributes are below. It is important to mention that there is a gap between programs for people and companies, each with its own characteristics and prices.
Within the group of programs for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this program has a cost of $99 per month billed annually, which is 23% off monthly plan rate. This is deemed great for getting started with post-click optimization, it is mobile responsive, comprises instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion analytics.
• Core Monthly: this program has a price of $129 a month billed every month and has the same features of this Core Annual plan. The only difference is the payment program is monthly and the choice to use one or another depends on your budget and degree of commitment.
The programs for businesses also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the cost of the plan is adapted according to your company’s requirements, and is customized by an organization’s aim to scale at high levels of traffic to their landing page. This plan includes all the characteristics of the Core plans and additionally has global blocks, AMP landing pages, real-time collaboration, customer success director and enterprise-grade security.
• Enterprise Monthly: as in the example of Core strategies, the only distinction between Enterprise plans is that the frequency of payment.
Gains of using Instapage
• As a result of its simplicity and being really easy to use, as well as its numerous options concerning templates, Instapage is exceptional both for those expert marketers and for people who are completely new in this region and that have very little experience. Regardless of your level of experience in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that is developed entirely online, in other words, it doesn’t require installation on some of your own devices to function, which provides you much flexibility in where and how you decide to access it.
• It has its own domain so that it doesn’t call for separate hosting to publish the established landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Detractors of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also offers a not so Favorable side that must be considered when utilizing this application. Here are the next
• There are still certain errors that happen in several Segments of this platform, particularly when saving varies, since the use of certain web components complicates this measure that can be somewhat annoying.
• The fact that the free version is so limited forces You to opt for one of the paid versions, which have a somewhat high price which could push some people away.
• For some folks the platform’s simplicity can turn it Into something boring, especially after a great deal of use. How To Design A Landing Page
Whenever you agree with the Purchase Price of your prospective plan, Instapage Is a Great option for creating landing pages for your business, Ones that are appealing to your visitors, and help direct users to performing The actions you need — actions such as learning more about your products and Services, supplying you with their information or purchasing what you have to offer.