Background High Converting Landing Page Examples
When you venture into the world of selling your Goods and services online, you will want to develop a base of loyal customers and followers that help give visibility to your products. Whether using social networking advertising, pay-per-click (PPC), articles marketing or any digital advertising plan that you consider appropriate for your business, it’s necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the webpages on your website that users see , after they click on your advertisement that brings them to your website. Unlike what some might think, the landing page is not the last goal of the marketing strategy, it is simply a step that you take users through to warm them up to buying what you’re offering to them. The actual objective of a landing page should be to gather customer information, build awareness about your products and services, as well as get people to do it like purchasing what you have to offer. High Converting Landing Page Examples
What is Instapage?
Due to the requirement of landing pages for your Online advertising efforts, it’s necessary to have tools that permit the creation of those pages efficiently. These tools are known as landing page builders, and among the most notable is Instapage. It is a SAAS (software as a service) alternative which permits you to create a landing page at a skilled and simple way, without needing to resort to having a specialized company in the area to build your landing page. It’s a simple interface that permits the consumer, both experienced and novice, to build superior landing pages in fairly short intervals. And as one of the leading landing page development tools, it is extremely easy to find tutorials and guides which will help shorten learning times even further.
Features Of the different plans
Instapage includes a free version and multiple paid ones, which Can be purchased by enrolling on the official website of the company (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is mostly a trial version that allows you to make your landing page using the Core plan choices. It is going to only be active for the next 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever comes first. This doesn’t leave you with better choice other than to opt for one of those payments programs whose attributes are below. It’s important to mention that there is a difference between plans for people and companies, each with its own characteristics and costs.
Within the group of plans for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this plan has a price of $99 a month billed annually, which is 23 percent off monthly plan rate. This is considered great for getting started with post-click optimization, so it’s mobile responsive, includes instablocks, boundless A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion analytics.
• Core Monthly: this plan includes a price of $129 per month billed every month and has the very same features of this Core Annual plan. The only distinction is the payment program is monthly and the decision to use one or the other depends upon your budget and level of dedication.
The programs for businesses also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the price of the program is adapted according to your company’s needs, and is customized by an organization’s aim to scale at high levels of traffic for their landing page. This program includes all the features of the Core plans and additionally has global blocks, AMP landing pages, real-time collaboration, customer success manager and enterprise-grade security.
• Enterprise Monthly: as in the case of Core strategies, the only difference between Enterprise programs is that the frequency of payment.
Pros of using Instapage
• As a result of its simplicity and being so simple to use, as well as its numerous options concerning templates, Instapage is excellent both for all those expert marketers and for people who are completely new in this area and who have very little expertise. Irrespective of your level of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that’s developed completely online, in other words, it does not call for installation on any of your own devices to operate, which provides you much flexibility in where and how you decide to access it.
• It’s its own domain so that it does not call for separate hosting to publish the created landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Disadvantages of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also offers a not so Favorable side that has to be considered when utilizing this program. Here are the next
• There are still certain errors that happen in several Segments of the platform, especially when saving changes, because the use of specific web elements complicates this step that may be somewhat annoying.
• The fact that the free version is really restricted forces You to elect for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat high cost which might push some people away.
• For some people the platform’s ease may turn it Into something dull, particularly after a great deal of usage. High Converting Landing Page Examples
Whenever you agree with the price of your prospective plan, Instapage Is a Great option for creating landing pages to your business, Ones that are appealing to your visitors, and help guide users to doing The activities you need — activities like learning more about your products and Services, providing you with their information or purchasing what you must offer.