Background Great Landing Pages
If you venture into the world of selling your Products and services online, you’ll want to develop a base of loyal customers and followers that help give visibility to your products. Whether using social networking advertising, pay-per-click (PPC), articles promotion or some other digital advertising strategy that you consider appropriate for your business, it’s necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the webpages on your website that users see , after they click on your advertisement that brings them to your website. Unlike what some may think, the landing page is not the last goal of the advertising strategy, it is simply a step that you take users through to heat up them to purchasing what you’re offering them. The real objective of a landing page should be to collect customer information, build awareness about your services and products, in addition to get visitors to take action like buying what you need to offer you. Great Landing Pages
What is Instapage?
Due to the necessity of landing pages for your Internet marketing efforts, it is important to have resources that permit the creation of these pages quickly and easily. These tools are called landing page builders, and one of the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) solution which permits you to create a landing page in a professional and simple way, without needing to resort to contracting with a specialized company in the area to construct your landing page. It has a simple interface which permits the user, both skilled and novice, to construct quality landing pages in rather short periods of time. And since one of the leading landing page development tools, it is extremely easy to find guides and tutorials that can help shorten learning times much further.
Features Of the different plans
Instapage has a free version and several paid ones, which Can be bought by registering on the official website of the firm (www.instapage.com), together with your email address. The free version is mostly a trial version that permits you to make your landing page using the Core program choices. It will only be active for the next 14 days or until it reaches 100 visits, whichever comes first. This doesn’t leave you with much choice other than to select for one of the payments plans whose characteristics are below. It is important to mention that there is a gap between plans for individuals and companies, each with its own characteristics and costs.
Within the group of programs for people Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this plan has a cost of $99 a month billed annually, and it will be 23% off monthly plan rate. This is deemed good for getting started with post-click optimization, so it’s mobile responsive, includes instablocks, boundless A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion analytics.
• Core Monthly: this plan has a cost of $129 per month billed monthly and has the very same features of this Core Annual program. The sole distinction is the payment plan is monthly and the decision to use one or the other depends upon your budget and level of dedication.
The programs for businesses also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Enterprise Annual: the price of the plan is adapted according to your company’s requirements, and is customized by an organization’s aim to scale high levels of visitors for their landing page. This program includes all the features of the Core plans and also has global blocks, AMP landing pages, real time cooperation, customer success manager and also enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the example of Core plans, the only difference between Enterprise plans is that the frequency of payment.
Advantages of using Instapage
• As a result of its simplicity and being really simple to use, as well as its many choices concerning templates, Instapage is exceptional both for those expert marketers and for people that are completely new in this area and who have very little expertise. Irrespective of your level of experience in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that’s developed completely online, that is, it does not require installation on some of your own devices to operate, which offers you much flexibility in where and how you choose to get it.
• It has its own domain so it doesn’t call for separate hosting to release the created landing page.
• Links with well-known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Drawbacks of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Positive side that has to be considered while utilizing the program. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Sections of this platform, especially when saving varies, because the use of certain web components complicates this step that can be somewhat annoying.
• The fact that the free version is really limited forces One to elect for one of the paid versions, which have a somewhat high cost which could push some people away.
• For some folks the platform’s simplicity may turn it Into something boring, particularly after a lot of usage. Great Landing Pages
Whenever you agree with the Purchase Price of your prospective plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages for your business, Ones which are attractive to your visitors, and help guide users to performing The activities you need — activities like learning more about your products and Services, providing you with their information or purchasing what you have to offer.