Intro Great Landing Page Templates
When you venture into the world of selling your Products and services online, you will want to develop a base of loyal customers and followers that help give visibility to your products. Whether using social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), content marketing or any electronic advertising plan which you consider appropriate for your business, it is necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the pages on your website that users see first, as soon as they click on your advertisement that brings them to your website. Unlike what some may think, the landing page is not the final goal of the marketing strategy, it’s simply a step that you take users through to heat them up to purchasing what you are offering to them. The actual goal of a landing page should be to collect consumer information, build awareness about your services and products, as well as get people to take action like buying what you need to offer. Great Landing Page Templates
What is Instapage?
Due to the requirement of landing pages for your Internet advertising efforts, it is important to have resources that allow the creation of those pages efficiently. These tools are known as landing page builders, and one of the most notable is Instapage. It is a SAAS (software as a service) solution which allows you to create a landing page at a professional and simple manner, without needing to resort to having a specialized firm in the field to construct your landing page. It has a very simple interface which permits the user, both experienced and novice, to build superior landing pages in rather short intervals. And as one of the major landing page development tools, it is very simple to locate guides and tutorials that can help shorten learning times even further.
Characteristics Of the different programs
Instapage has a free version and several paid ones, which Can be purchased by registering on the official site of the firm (www.instapage.com), together with your email address. The free version is largely a trial version that allows you to create your landing page using the Core program options. It is going to only be busy for the next 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This does not leave you with better choice other than to opt for one of those obligations programs whose characteristics are under. It is crucial to mention that there is a difference between plans for individuals and companies, each with its own characteristics and prices.
Within the set of plans for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this plan has a cost of $99 a month billed annually, and it will be 23 percent off monthly plan rate. This is considered good for getting started with post-click optimization, so it’s mobile responsive, includes instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this program has a price of $129 a month billed monthly and has the very same characteristics of this Core Annual program. The only distinction is the payment program is monthly and the choice to use one or the other depends on your budget and degree of commitment.
The programs for businesses also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the cost of the program is adapted depending on your company’s requirements, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale high levels of traffic for their landing page. This plan includes all the characteristics of the Core programs and also has global blocks, AMP landing pages, real-time collaboration, customer success manager and enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the example of Core strategies, the sole distinction between Enterprise programs is the frequency of payment.
Advantages of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being really easy to use, in addition to its numerous choices concerning templates, Instapage is exceptional both for all those expert marketers and for those that are completely new in this area and that have very little experience. Regardless of your level of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that’s developed entirely online, that is, it doesn’t require installation on some of your own devices to operate, which offers you much flexibility in where and how you choose to get it.
• It has its own domain so it does not call for separate hosting to publish the established landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Cons of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also offers a not so Favorable side that has to be considered when utilizing the program. Here are the next
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Segments of this platform, particularly when saving varies, because the use of specific web elements complicates this measure which may be somewhat annoying.
• The fact that the free version is so limited forces You to elect for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat large cost which might push some people off.
• For some people the platform’s ease may turn it Into something boring, particularly after a lot of use. Great Landing Page Templates
Whenever you agree with the Purchase Price of your potential plan, Instapage Is a Great option for creating landing pages to your business, Ones which are attractive to your customers, and help guide users to performing The activities you desire — actions such as learning more about your products and Services, providing you with their advice or purchasing what you must offer.