Intro Google Analytics Landing Page
When you venture into the world of selling your Goods and services on the internet, you will need to develop a base of loyal customers and followers which help give visibility to your goods. Whether using social media marketing, Pay per Click (PPC), content promotion or some other digital advertising strategy that you consider appropriate for your business, it is crucial to have a landing page. Landing pages are the pages on your site that users see , after they click on your advertising that brings them to your site. Unlike what some might think, the landing page is not the final goal of the advertising strategy, it’s simply a step that you take users through to warm up them to purchasing what you are offering to them. The real goal of a landing page should be to collect consumer information, build awareness about your services and products, in addition to get people to do it like purchasing what you have to offer. Google Analytics Landing Page
What is Instapage?
Due to the necessity of landing pages to your Online marketing efforts, it is important to have resources that permit the creation of these pages efficiently. These tools are known as landing page builders, and among the most notable is Instapage. It is a SAAS (software as a service) solution which allows you to create a landing page at a professional and simple way, without having to resort to having a technical firm in the field to build your landing page. It has a very simple interface that allows the user, both experienced and novice, to build superior landing pages in rather short periods of time. And since one of the leading landing page development tools, it’s very easy to locate tutorials and guides which will help shorten learning occasions even further.
Features Of the different programs
Instapage includes a free version and multiple paid ones, which Can be bought by enrolling on the official site of the company (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is mostly a trial version that allows you to make your landing page utilizing the Core plan options. It will only be active for the next 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever comes first. This doesn’t give you better choice other than to opt for one of those payments programs whose characteristics are under. It’s crucial to mention that there’s a difference between programs for individuals and businesses, each with its own characteristics and costs.
Within the set of programs for people Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this program has a price of $99 a month billed annually, which is 23 percent off monthly plan rate. This is deemed great for getting started with post-click optimization, it’s mobile responsive, comprises instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this program includes a price of $129 per month billed every month and has the same characteristics of the Core Annual program. The sole distinction is that the payment program is monthly and the decision to use one or the other depends upon your budget and degree of dedication.
The plans for businesses also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Enterprise Annual: the cost of the program is adapted depending on your company’s needs, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale at high levels of visitors for their landing page. This program includes all the features of the Core plans and also has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real-time cooperation, customer success manager and enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the case of Core plans, the only difference between Enterprise programs is that the frequency of payment.
Advantages of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being so easy to use, as well as its numerous choices concerning templates, Instapage is exceptional both for all those expert marketers and for those who are completely new in this area and that have very little expertise. Regardless of your level of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity alone makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that’s developed completely online, that is, it doesn’t call for installation on any of your devices to function, which provides you much flexibility in where and how you choose to get it.
• It’s its own domain so it doesn’t call for separate hosting to publish the created landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms like Google Analytics.
Cons of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Favorable side that has to be considered while utilizing the application. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Segments of this platform, especially when saving varies, because the use of specific web components complicates this measure which may be somewhat annoying.
• The truth is that the free version is really restricted forces You to opt for one of the paid versions, which have a somewhat large cost which might push some people off.
• For some people the platform’s ease can turn it Into something boring, especially after a great deal of usage. Google Analytics Landing Page
Whenever you agree with the Purchase Price of your prospective plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages to your business, Ones that are attractive to your visitors, and help guide users to doing The actions you desire — actions such as learning more about your products and Services, supplying you with their advice or buying what you must offer.