Background Funnel Model
If you venture into the world of selling your Products and services online, you will need to come up with a base of loyal clients and followers that help give visibility to your products. Whether using social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), content promotion or some other electronic marketing strategy that you consider appropriate for your company, it is crucial to have a landing page. Landing pages are the pages on your site that users see first, as soon as they click on your advertisement that attracts them to your site. Unlike what some might believe, the landing page isn’t the last goal of the advertising strategy, it’s merely a step that you take users through to heat up them to buying what you are offering them. The real goal of a landing page should be to collect customer information, build awareness about your services and products, in addition to get people to do it like buying what you have to offer. Funnel Model
What is Instapage?
Because of the requirement of landing pages to your Online advertising efforts, it’s necessary to have resources that allow the creation of those pages quickly and easily. These tools are known as landing page builders, and among the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) solution that permits you to create a landing page in a skilled and easy way, without having to resort to having a specialized company in the field to construct your landing page. It’s a simple interface that allows the user, both skilled and novice, to build quality landing pages in fairly short periods of time. And since one of the leading landing page development tools, it is very simple to find tutorials and guides that can help shorten learning times much further.
Features Of the various plans
Instapage includes a free version and multiple paid ones, which Can be purchased by enrolling on the official website of the firm (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is largely a trial version that allows you to make your landing page utilizing the Core plan choices. It will only be active for the next 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever comes first. This doesn’t leave you with better choice other than to select for one of those obligations programs whose characteristics are below. It is crucial to mention that there’s a difference between programs for people and businesses, each with its own characteristics and prices.
Within the set of programs for people Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this plan has a price of $99 a month billed annually, which will be 23% off monthly plan rate. This is considered good for getting started with post-click optimization, so it is mobile responsive, comprises instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this plan has a price of $129 a month billed every month and has the same characteristics of the Core Annual plan. The sole difference is that the payment plan is monthly and the decision to use one or the other depends upon your budget and level of commitment.
The plans for companies also have a comparable classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the price of the plan is adapted according to your company’s needs, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale at high levels of traffic for their landing page. This program includes all the features of the Core plans and also has global blocks, AMP landing pages, real time cooperation, customer success manager and enterprise-grade security.
• Enterprise Monthly: as in the example of Core strategies, the sole distinction between Enterprise programs is that the frequency of payment.
Advantages of using Instapage
• As a result of its simplicity and being so easy to use, in addition to its numerous options concerning templates, Instapage is excellent both for those expert marketers and for those who are completely new in this region and that have little experience. Regardless of your level of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity alone makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a system that is developed completely online, that is, it doesn’t require installation on any of your own devices to operate, which provides you much flexibility in where and how you choose to get it.
• It has its own domain so that it does not call for separate hosting to release the created landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Drawbacks of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Positive side that has to be considered while utilizing the application. Here are the next
• There are still certain errors that happen in several Sections of this platform, particularly when saving changes, because the use of specific web elements complicates this measure that can be a bit annoying.
• The truth is that the free version is really restricted forces You to opt for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat large cost which could push some people off.
• For some people the platform’s simplicity can turn it Into something boring, especially after a great deal of usage. Funnel Model
Whenever you agree with the price of your potential plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages for your business, Ones that are attractive to your visitors, and help guide users to performing The actions you need — actions such as learning more about your products and Services, supplying you with their information or buying what you must offer.