Background Funnel Concept
If you venture into the world of selling your Products and services online, you’ll want to come up with a base of loyal clients and followers that help give visibility to your products. Whether using social media marketing, Pay per Click (PPC), content promotion or any electronic marketing strategy that you consider appropriate for your company, it’s necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the webpages on your site that users see first, after they click on your advertising that attracts them to your website. Unlike what some might think, the landing page is not the final goal of the marketing strategy, it’s simply a step that you take users through to warm them up to purchasing what you’re offering to them. The actual objective of a landing page needs to be to collect consumer information, build awareness about your services and products, in addition to get people to take action like buying what you have to offer. Funnel Concept
What is Instapage?
Due to the requirement of landing pages for your Internet advertising efforts, it’s necessary to have tools that allow the creation of these pages efficiently. These tools are called landing page builders, and one of the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) alternative that permits you to make a landing page at a professional and easy way, without needing to resort to contracting with a technical company in the field to construct your landing page. It has a simple interface that permits the consumer, both experienced and novice, to construct quality landing pages in rather short periods of time. And since one of the leading landing page creation tools, it’s very simple to find tutorials and guides that will help shorten learning occasions even further.
Features Of the various programs
Instapage has a free version and multiple paid ones, which Can be bought by registering on the official site of the firm (www.instapage.com), together with your email address. The free version is largely a trial version which allows you to make your landing page utilizing the Core program options. It is going to only be active for the next 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever comes first. This does not give you much choice other than to select for one of those payments programs whose characteristics are under. It’s important to mention that there’s a difference between plans for individuals and businesses, each with its own attributes and costs.
Within the group of plans for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this program has a cost of $99 a month billed annually, and it will be 23% off monthly plan rate. This is considered good for getting started with post-click optimization, it is mobile responsive, includes instablocks, boundless A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion analytics.
• Core Monthly: this plan has a cost of $129 per month billed monthly and has the very same characteristics of this Core Annual plan. The only distinction is the payment program is monthly and the choice to use one or the other depends upon your budget and level of commitment.
The programs for companies also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the cost of the program is adapted depending on your company’s requirements, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale high levels of traffic to their landing page. This program includes all the characteristics of the Core programs and also has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real-time collaboration, customer success director and enterprise-grade security.
• Enterprise Monthly: as in the case of Core strategies, the sole distinction between Enterprise plans is that the frequency of payment.
Pros of using Instapage
• As a result of its simplicity and being really simple to use, as well as its numerous choices in terms of templates, Instapage is exceptional both for those expert entrepreneurs and also for those who are completely new in this area and who have little expertise. Irrespective of your level of experience in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity alone makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that is developed entirely online, that is, it doesn’t call for installation on any of your devices to operate, which offers you much versatility in where and how you choose to access it.
• It’s its own domain so that it doesn’t require separate hosting to release the established landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Drawbacks of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Favorable side that must be taken into consideration when using the application. Here are the next
• There are still certain errors that happen in several Sections of the platform, especially when saving changes, because the use of certain web components complicates this measure that can be somewhat annoying.
• The fact that the free version is so restricted forces You to opt for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat high price which might push some people away.
• For some folks the platform’s ease may turn it Into something boring, especially after a lot of use. Funnel Concept
Whenever you agree with the Purchase Price of your potential plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages for Your Company, Ones that are attractive to your customers, and help direct users to performing The activities you need — activities such as learning more about your products and Services, supplying you with their advice or purchasing what you must offer.