Introduction Free Landing Page Templates
When you venture into the world of selling your Goods and services on the internet, you’ll want to develop a base of loyal clients and followers which help give visibility to your products. Whether using social networking advertising, pay-per-click (PPC), articles promotion or any electronic advertising strategy which you consider appropriate for your company, it is necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the webpages on your website that users see , after they click on your advertisement that brings them to your site. Unlike what some may believe, the landing page is not the final aim of the marketing strategy, it is merely a step that you take users through to warm up them to purchasing what you’re offering them. The real goal of a landing page needs to be to gather consumer information, build awareness about your services and products, in addition to get visitors to do it like buying what you need to offer you. Free Landing Page Templates
What is Instapage?
Due to the necessity of landing pages to your Online marketing efforts, it is necessary to have resources that allow the creation of those pages quickly and easily. These tools are known as landing page builders, and among the most notable is Instapage. It is a SAAS (software as a service) solution that permits you to make a landing page in a skilled and simple way, without needing to resort to having a specialized company in the field to build your landing page. It has a simple interface which allows the user, both skilled and novice, to build superior landing pages in rather short periods of time. And as one of the major landing page creation tools, it is extremely easy to locate guides and tutorials which will help shorten learning times much further.
Features Of the different plans
Instapage has a free version and multiple paid ones, which Can be purchased by enrolling on the official site of the company (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is largely a trial version that permits you to make your landing page utilizing the Core program choices. It will only be active for another 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever comes first. This does not give you better choice other than to select for one of those payments programs whose characteristics are below. It’s crucial to mention that there’s a gap between programs for individuals and companies, each with its own characteristics and prices.
Within the set of programs for people Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this program has a price of $99 a month billed annually, which is 23 percent off monthly plan rate. This is deemed good for getting started with post-click optimization, it is mobile responsive, includes instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this plan has a price of $129 a month billed monthly and has the same characteristics of this Core Annual plan. The sole distinction is that the payment program is monthly and the decision to use one or another depends upon your budget and level of dedication.
The programs for companies also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Enterprise Annual: the cost of the plan is adapted according to your company’s needs, and is customized by an organization’s aim to scale at high levels of traffic for their landing page. This program includes all the features of the Core plans and additionally has global blocks, AMP landing pages, real time cooperation, customer success manager and enterprise-grade security.
• Enterprise Monthly: as in the case of Core plans, the only distinction between Enterprise programs is the frequency of payment.
Advantages of using Instapage
• As a result of its simplicity and being so simple to use, in addition to its numerous options in terms of templates, Instapage is exceptional both for those expert marketers and for people that are completely new in this region and that have very little expertise. Regardless of your level of experience in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity alone makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a system that’s developed completely online, that is, it doesn’t require installation on some of your own devices to function, which provides you much flexibility in where and how you decide to get it.
• It has its own domain so it does not call for separate hosting to publish the created landing page.
• Links with well-known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Disadvantages of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Favorable side that must be taken into consideration while using this program. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Segments of the platform, particularly when saving varies, since the use of certain web elements complicates this step that may be somewhat annoying.
• The truth is that the free version is really limited forces One to elect for one of the paid versions, which have a somewhat large price which might push some people off.
• For some folks the platform’s simplicity can turn it Into something boring, especially after a lot of usage. Free Landing Page Templates
Whenever you agree with the price of your potential plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages to your business, Ones which are attractive to your customers, and help direct users to performing The actions you need — activities like learning more about your goods and Services, providing you with their advice or purchasing what you have to offer.