Intro Email Capture Page
When you venture into the world of selling your Products and services on the internet, you will need to develop a base of loyal clients and followers that help give visibility to your goods. Whether using social networking advertising, Pay per Click (PPC), content marketing or some other electronic marketing strategy that you consider appropriate for your company, it is crucial to have a landing page. Landing pages are the pages on your site that users see first, as soon as they click on your advertisement that brings them to your website. Unlike what some may think, the landing page is not the last goal of the marketing strategy, it’s simply a step that you take users through to warm up them to buying what you’re offering them. The actual goal of a landing page should be to collect customer information, build awareness about your products and services, as well as get people to take action like purchasing what you need to offer you. Email Capture Page
What is Instapage?
Because of the necessity of landing pages to your Internet advertising efforts, it is necessary to have resources that permit the creation of these pages efficiently. These tools are known as landing page builders, and among the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) solution that permits you to make a landing page in a professional and easy manner, without having to resort to contracting with a technical firm in the field to construct your landing page. It’s a simple interface which permits the user, both skilled and novice, to construct quality landing pages in fairly short periods of time. And as one of the major landing page development tools, it’s extremely easy to find tutorials and guides which will help shorten learning times much further.
Characteristics Of the different programs
Instapage has a free version and several paid ones, which Can be bought by enrolling on the official site of the firm (www.instapage.com), together with your email address. The free version is mostly a trial version which allows you to create your landing page utilizing the Core plan options. It will only be busy for the next 14 days or until it reaches 100 visits, whichever comes first. This does not give you better choice other than to opt for one of those payments plans whose characteristics are under. It is crucial to mention that there’s a gap between plans for people and businesses, each with its own attributes and costs.
Within the set of plans for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this plan has a price of $99 per month billed annually, which will be 23% off monthly plan rate. This is considered great for getting started with post-click optimization, it is mobile responsive, comprises instablocks, boundless A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this program has a cost of $129 per month billed monthly and has the very same features of this Core Annual program. The sole difference is the payment program is monthly and the choice to use one or the other depends upon your budget and level of commitment.
The plans for businesses also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the cost of the program is adapted depending on your company’s requirements, and is customized by an organization’s aim to scale at high levels of visitors to their landing page. This plan includes all the features of the Core programs and additionally has global blocks, AMP landing pages, real-time collaboration, customer success director and enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the example of Core plans, the only difference between Enterprise plans is the frequency of payment.
Pros of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being really simple to use, as well as its numerous choices in terms of templates, Instapage is excellent both for those expert entrepreneurs and also for those who are completely new in this area and that have very little expertise. Regardless of your degree of experience in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity alone makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a system that is developed completely online, in other words, it does not call for installation on some of your devices to operate, which provides you much flexibility in where and how you decide to access it.
• It’s its own domain so that it does not require separate hosting to release the established landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms like Google Analytics.
Drawbacks of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Positive side that must be considered while utilizing the program. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in several Sections of the platform, especially when saving varies, since the use of certain web elements complicates this measure that can be a bit annoying.
• The fact that the free version is so limited forces One to opt for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat high price which might push some people away.
• For some people the platform’s ease may turn it Into something boring, especially after a great deal of usage. Email Capture Page
Whenever you agree with the Purchase Price of your potential plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages to your business, Ones which are attractive to your customers, and help direct users to performing The activities you desire — activities such as learning more about your goods and Services, providing you with their advice or buying what you have to offer.