Introduction Easy Landing Page Pro 2
When you venture into the world of selling your Products and services online, you will need to come up with a base of loyal customers and followers that help give visibility to your products. Whether using social networking advertising, pay-per-click (PPC), articles marketing or any digital marketing plan that you consider appropriate for your business, it is necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the pages on your site that users see first, as soon as they click on your advertisement that brings them to your site. Unlike what some may think, the landing page is not the final goal of the marketing strategy, it’s merely a step that you take users through to warm up them to purchasing what you are offering to them. The real objective of a landing page needs to be to collect customer information, build awareness about your services and products, as well as get visitors to do it like buying what you have to offer you. Easy Landing Page Pro 2
What is Instapage?
Because of the necessity of landing pages to your Online marketing efforts, it is necessary to have resources that allow the creation of these pages quickly and easily. These tools are called landing page builders, and among the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) alternative that allows you to make a landing page at a professional and simple way, without needing to resort to contracting with a specialized firm in the area to build your landing page. It’s a very simple interface that allows the user, both experienced and novice, to build superior landing pages in fairly short periods of time. And as one of the leading landing page creation tools, it’s extremely simple to find guides and tutorials that will help shorten learning times even further.
Characteristics Of the different programs
Instapage includes a free version and multiple paid ones, which Can be purchased by enrolling on the official site of the company (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is largely a trial version which allows you to create your landing page using the Core program options. It will only be busy for the next 14 days or until it reaches 100 visits, whichever comes first. This doesn’t give you much choice other than to select for one of the payments programs whose characteristics are under. It is important to mention that there is a gap between plans for people and companies, each with its own attributes and costs.
Within the set of programs for people Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this plan has a price of $99 per month billed annually, and it is 23 percent off monthly plan rate. This is considered good for getting started with post-click optimization, so it is mobile responsive, includes instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion analytics.
• Core Monthly: this program has a price of $129 a month billed monthly and has the same characteristics of the Core Annual program. The sole distinction is that the payment plan is monthly and the decision to use one or another depends on your budget and degree of dedication.
The programs for companies also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Enterprise Annual: the cost of the plan is adapted according to your company’s requirements, and is customized by an organization’s aim to scale high levels of traffic for their landing page. This program includes all the features of the Core plans and also has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real time collaboration, customer success manager and enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the example of Core plans, the sole distinction between Enterprise programs is that the frequency of payment.
Gains of using Instapage
• As a result of its simplicity and being really simple to use, in addition to its many choices in terms of templates, Instapage is excellent both for all those expert marketers and for those who are entirely new in this area and who have very little expertise. Regardless of your degree of experience in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that’s developed entirely online, that is, it doesn’t call for installation on some of your own devices to function, which provides you much versatility in where and how you decide to access it.
• It’s its own domain so that it does not call for separate hosting to publish the created landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms like Google Analytics.
Disadvantages of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Positive side that must be taken into consideration while using the application. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Sections of the platform, particularly when saving varies, since the use of specific web components complicates this step which can be a bit annoying.
• The fact that the free version is really restricted forces One to opt for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat large cost which could push some people away.
• For some people the platform’s simplicity can turn it Into something dull, especially after a great deal of use. Easy Landing Page Pro 2
Whenever you agree with the Purchase Price of your prospective plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages for your business, Ones that are attractive to your customers, and help direct users to doing The actions you desire — activities like learning more about your products and Services, supplying you with their advice or purchasing what you have to offer.