Background Define Squeeze Page
If you venture into the world of selling your Goods and services on the internet, you’ll need to come up with a base of loyal clients and followers that help give visibility to your products. Whether using social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), content marketing or some other digital marketing strategy that you consider appropriate for your company, it’s necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the pages on your site that users see first, after they click on your advertisement that brings them to your site. Unlike what some might believe, the landing page is not the last aim of the marketing strategy, it is simply a step that you take users through to warm up them to purchasing what you are offering them. The actual goal of a landing page should be to gather customer information, build awareness about your services and products, in addition to get visitors to do it like buying what you need to offer. Define Squeeze Page
What is Instapage?
Due to the requirement of landing pages to your Online marketing efforts, it’s necessary to have tools that allow the creation of these pages efficiently. These tools are known as landing page builders, and among the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) alternative that allows you to create a landing page in a skilled and easy way, without needing to resort to contracting with a specialized firm in the field to construct your landing page. It has a simple interface that permits the user, both experienced and novice, to construct quality landing pages in rather short periods of time. And as one of the leading landing page development tools, it’s very easy to find tutorials and guides which can help shorten learning times even further.
Features Of the different plans
Instapage includes a free version and multiple paid ones, which Can be purchased by enrolling on the official website of the company (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is mostly a trial version that allows you to create your landing page using the Core plan choices. It is going to only be busy for another 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This does not leave you with better choice other than to opt for one of the payments plans whose characteristics are under. It is important to mention that there’s a gap between plans for individuals and businesses, each with its own characteristics and prices.
Within the set of programs for people Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this plan has a cost of $99 per month billed annually, and it is 23% off monthly plan rate. This is deemed great for getting started with post-click optimization, so it’s mobile responsive, comprises instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion analytics.
• Core Monthly: this plan includes a price of $129 per month billed monthly and has the same characteristics of the Core Annual program. The only difference is that the payment plan is monthly and the decision to use one or another depends on your budget and degree of dedication.
The programs for businesses also have a comparable classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the cost of the plan is adapted according to your company’s needs, and is customized by an organization’s aim to scale high levels of visitors to their landing page. This plan includes all the features of the Core plans and also has global blocks, AMP landing pages, real time cooperation, customer success director and also enterprise-grade security.
• Enterprise Monthly: as in the example of Core strategies, the sole difference between Enterprise programs is that the frequency of payment.
Gains of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being so simple to use, as well as its numerous choices concerning templates, Instapage is exceptional both for all those expert entrepreneurs and also for those who are entirely new in this region and who have very little experience. Regardless of your degree of experience in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity alone makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that’s developed completely online, in other words, it doesn’t require installation on some of your devices to function, which offers you much flexibility in where and how you decide to access it.
• It has its own domain so it doesn’t call for separate hosting to release the created landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Disadvantages of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Positive side that must be considered while utilizing this program. Here are the next
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Sections of this platform, particularly when saving changes, since the use of certain web elements complicates this measure that can be a bit annoying.
• The fact that the free version is really restricted forces You to elect for one of the paid versions, which have a somewhat high price which might push some people off.
• For some folks the platform’s simplicity can turn it Into something dull, especially after a lot of use. Define Squeeze Page
Whenever you agree with the Purchase Price of your potential plan, Instapage Is a Great option for creating landing pages for your business, Ones which are appealing to your visitors, and help guide users to performing The actions you need — actions such as learning more about your goods and Services, supplying you with their information or buying what you must offer.