Intro Web Landing Page Template
When you venture into the world of selling your Products and services online, you will want to develop a base of loyal customers and followers that help give visibility to your goods. Whether using social networking advertising, Pay per Click (PPC), articles promotion or any electronic advertising plan that you consider appropriate for your company, it is crucial to have a landing page. Landing pages are the pages on your website that users see first, after they click on your advertisement that brings them to your site. Unlike what some might believe, the landing page is not the final aim of the advertising strategy, it is merely a step that you take users through to heat up them to buying what you’re offering to them. The actual goal of a landing page should be to collect consumer information, build awareness about your services and products, in addition to get visitors to do it like buying what you need to offer you. Web Landing Page Template
What is Instapage?
Due to the requirement of landing pages to your Internet advertising efforts, it’s necessary to have resources that permit the creation of these pages efficiently. These tools are known as landing page builders, and one of the most notable is Instapage. It is a SAAS (software as a service) solution which permits you to create a landing page at a professional and easy way, without needing to resort to contracting with a specialized firm in the area to construct your landing page. It’s a simple interface that permits the consumer, both experienced and novice, to build quality landing pages in fairly short intervals. And as one of the major landing page creation tools, it is extremely simple to find tutorials and guides which can help shorten learning times much further.
Characteristics Of the different plans
Instapage has a free version and several paid ones, which Can be bought by registering on the official website of the company (www.instapage.com), together with your email address. The free version is largely a trial version that permits you to make your landing page using the Core program options. It is going to only be busy for the next 14 days or until it reaches 100 visits, whichever comes first. This doesn’t leave you with much choice other than to select for one of the obligations plans whose attributes are below. It’s important to mention that there is a difference between plans for individuals and companies, each with its own characteristics and costs.
Within the group of plans for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this program has a cost of $99 a month billed annually, which is 23% off monthly plan rate. This is deemed good for getting started with post-click optimization, it is mobile responsive, includes instablocks, boundless A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this program includes a cost of $129 per month billed monthly and has the same features of this Core Annual program. The only difference is the payment program is monthly and the decision to use one or another depends on your budget and degree of dedication.
The programs for businesses also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Enterprise Annual: the cost of the program is adapted depending on your company’s requirements, and is customized by an organization’s aim to scale high levels of visitors to their landing page. This program includes all the features of the Core plans and additionally has global blocks, AMP landing pages, real time collaboration, customer success manager and also enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the example of Core strategies, the sole difference between Enterprise programs is that the frequency of payment.
Advantages of using Instapage
• As a result of its simplicity and being really easy to use, as well as its many options in terms of templates, Instapage is exceptional both for those expert marketers and for people that are entirely new in this area and that have very little expertise. Regardless of your degree of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that’s developed entirely online, in other words, it doesn’t call for installation on any of your devices to operate, which offers you much flexibility in where and how you choose to get it.
• It has its own domain so it does not require separate hosting to publish the established landing page.
• Links with well-known and widely used platforms like Google Analytics.
Cons of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Favorable side that has to be taken into consideration when using this application. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in several Segments of the platform, particularly when saving changes, since the use of specific web components complicates this step which may be a bit annoying.
• The truth is that the free version is so restricted forces One to opt for one of the paid versions, which have a somewhat large price which might push some people away.
• For some folks the platform’s simplicity may turn it Into something boring, especially after a lot of use. Web Landing Page Template
Whenever you agree with the price of your potential plan, Instapage Is a Great option for creating landing pages for Your Company, Ones that are attractive to your customers, and help direct users to doing The activities you desire — actions such as learning more about your products and Services, providing you with their advice or buying what you have to offer.