Background Instapage Hubspot Integration
When you venture into the world of selling your Products and services on the internet, you’ll want to develop a base of loyal customers and followers that help give visibility to your products. Whether using social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), content marketing or any digital advertising strategy which you consider appropriate for your company, it’s necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the pages on your site that users see , as soon as they click on your advertisement that brings them to your website. Unlike what some might believe, the landing page is not the final goal of the marketing strategy, it is merely a step that you take users through to heat them up to buying what you are offering to them. The real goal of a landing page should be to collect consumer information, build awareness about your products and services, as well as get people to do it like buying what you have to offer. Instapage Hubspot Integration
What is Instapage?
Due to the requirement of landing pages for your Internet advertising efforts, it’s necessary to have tools that allow the creation of those pages efficiently. These tools are called landing page builders, and among the most notable is Instapage. It is a SAAS (software as a service) solution that allows you to make a landing page at a professional and simple manner, without having to resort to having a specialized firm in the field to build your landing page. It’s a simple interface that permits the consumer, both experienced and novice, to build superior landing pages in rather short periods of time. And as one of the leading landing page creation tools, it is extremely simple to locate guides and tutorials which can help shorten learning occasions even further.
Features Of the various plans
Instapage includes a free version and multiple paid ones, which Can be purchased by enrolling on the official website of the company (www.instapage.com), together with your email address. The free version is largely a trial version that allows you to make your landing page using the Core plan options. It will only be busy for another 14 days or until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This does not leave you with much choice other than to opt for one of those payments plans whose attributes are below. It is important to mention that there’s a gap between plans for individuals and businesses, each with its own characteristics and costs.
Within the group of plans for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this program has a price of $99 a month billed annually, which is 23% off monthly plan rate. This is considered great for getting started with post-click optimization, so it’s mobile responsive, comprises instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this plan has a price of $129 a month billed monthly and has the same characteristics of the Core Annual plan. The only distinction is that the payment program is monthly and the choice to use one or another depends upon your budget and degree of commitment.
The plans for companies also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the cost of the plan is adapted according to your company’s needs, and is customized by an organization’s aim to scale high levels of traffic for their landing page. This program includes all the features of the Core programs and also has global blocks, AMP landing pages, real time cooperation, customer success manager and also enterprise-grade security.
• Enterprise Monthly: as in the case of Core plans, the only distinction between Enterprise plans is the frequency of payment.
Advantages of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being so simple to use, as well as its many options concerning templates, Instapage is exceptional both for all those expert marketers and for people that are completely new in this region and that have little experience. Regardless of your degree of experience in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that’s developed completely online, in other words, it does not require installation on any of your own devices to function, which offers you much versatility in where and how you choose to get it.
• It has its own domain so that it does not require separate hosting to release the created landing page.
• Links with well-known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Drawbacks of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Positive side that has to be considered when utilizing this program. Here are the next
• There are still certain errors that happen in several Sections of this platform, particularly when saving varies, because the use of certain web elements complicates this step which can be a bit annoying.
• The fact that the free version is so restricted forces You to opt for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat large cost which could push some people off.
• For some people the platform’s ease may turn it Into something boring, especially after a great deal of usage. Instapage Hubspot Integration
Whenever you agree with the price of your prospective plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages to your business, Ones that are appealing to your customers, and help guide users to performing The actions you desire — actions like learning more about your goods and Services, supplying you with their advice or buying what you have to offer.