Intro Best Lead Capture Landing Pages
When you venture into the world of selling your Products and services online, you will need to come up with a base of loyal customers and followers which help give visibility to your products. Whether using social networking advertising, pay-per-click (PPC), content marketing or some other electronic marketing plan which you consider appropriate for your business, it’s crucial to have a landing page. Landing pages are the webpages on your website that users see , after they click on your advertisement that brings them to your website. Unlike what some might believe, the landing page is not the final aim of the advertising strategy, it is merely a step that you take users through to heat them up to buying what you are offering them. The real goal of a landing page should be to gather consumer information, build awareness about your products and services, as well as get people to take action like buying what you need to offer. Best Lead Capture Landing Pages
What is Instapage?
Because of the requirement of landing pages to your Online marketing efforts, it is necessary to have tools that permit the creation of these pages quickly and easily. These tools are called landing page builders, and one of the most notable is Instapage. It is a SAAS (software as a service) solution which permits you to create a landing page at a skilled and easy manner, without having to resort to having a specialized company in the area to construct your landing page. It’s a very simple interface that permits the user, both skilled and novice, to build quality landing pages in rather short periods of time. And as one of the leading landing page development tools, it’s very easy to locate guides and tutorials that can help shorten learning occasions even further.
Characteristics Of the different plans
Instapage includes a free version and several paid ones, which Can be purchased by registering on the official site of the firm (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is largely a trial version that allows you to create your landing page utilizing the Core program choices. It is going to only be active for another 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This does not leave you with much choice other than to opt for one of the payments plans whose characteristics are under. It’s crucial to mention that there’s a gap between programs for individuals and companies, each with its own attributes and costs.
Within the group of programs for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this plan has a cost of $99 a month billed annually, which will be 23% off monthly plan rate. This is considered good for getting started with post-click optimization, so it’s mobile responsive, comprises instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion analytics.
• Core Monthly: this program has a price of $129 a month billed every month and has the same characteristics of this Core Annual program. The only distinction is that the payment program is monthly and the decision to use one or another depends on your budget and level of dedication.
The plans for businesses also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Enterprise Annual: the cost of the plan is adapted according to your company’s requirements, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale high levels of traffic for their landing page. This plan includes all the features of the Core programs and additionally has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real time collaboration, customer success manager and enterprise-grade security.
• Enterprise Monthly: as in the example of Core strategies, the only difference between Enterprise plans is the frequency of payment.
Pros of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being so easy to use, in addition to its numerous options concerning templates, Instapage is excellent both for those expert entrepreneurs and also for people that are entirely new in this area and that have little expertise. Irrespective of your level of experience in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that is developed completely online, that is, it doesn’t require installation on any of your devices to function, which provides you much versatility in where and how you choose to get it.
• It has its own domain so that it doesn’t require separate hosting to publish the established landing page.
• Links with well-known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Cons of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also offers a not so Favorable side that must be taken into consideration when using this program. Here are the next
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Sections of this platform, particularly when saving changes, because the use of specific web components complicates this step that may be a bit annoying.
• The fact that the free version is so restricted forces You to opt for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat large cost which might push some people off.
• For some people the platform’s ease can turn it Into something boring, particularly after a great deal of usage. Best Lead Capture Landing Pages
Whenever you agree with the price of your potential plan, Instapage Is a Great option for creating landing pages to Your Company, Ones that are appealing to your customers, and help direct users to performing The activities you need — actions such as learning more about your products and Services, providing you with their advice or buying what you must offer.