Background Best Landing Pages 2016
When you venture into the world of selling your Products and services online, you will need to develop a base of loyal clients and followers which help give visibility to your goods. Whether using social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), content marketing or any electronic marketing plan which you consider appropriate for your business, it is necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the pages on your website that users see , as soon as they click on your advertisement that attracts them to your website. Unlike what some may believe, the landing page is not the last aim of the marketing strategy, it’s merely a step that you take users through to warm up them to purchasing what you are offering them. The actual goal of a landing page should be to gather customer information, build awareness about your products and services, in addition to get people to take action like buying what you have to offer you. Best Landing Pages 2016
What is Instapage?
Due to the requirement of landing pages to your Internet advertising efforts, it is necessary to have tools that allow the creation of those pages quickly and easily. These tools are known as landing page builders, and one of the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) solution which permits you to create a landing page at a skilled and simple manner, without having to resort to having a specialized company in the area to construct your landing page. It has a very simple interface which permits the consumer, both skilled and novice, to construct quality landing pages in rather short intervals. And as one of the leading landing page development tools, it’s extremely easy to find guides and tutorials which will help shorten learning times much further.
Features Of the different programs
Instapage has a free version and several paid ones, which Can be bought by registering on the official website of the company (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is largely a trial version that allows you to make your landing page using the Core program options. It is going to only be busy for the next 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This doesn’t give you much choice other than to opt for one of those obligations plans whose characteristics are below. It’s important to mention that there is a difference between programs for people and companies, each with its own attributes and costs.
Within the group of programs for people Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this program has a price of $99 per month billed annually, and it is 23 percent off monthly plan rate. This is considered good for getting started with post-click optimization, it’s mobile responsive, comprises instablocks, boundless A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this program includes a cost of $129 a month billed monthly and has the same features of this Core Annual program. The only distinction is the payment plan is monthly and the decision to use one or another depends on your budget and level of commitment.
The plans for businesses also have a comparable classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the cost of the plan is adapted according to your company’s needs, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale high levels of visitors to their landing page. This plan includes all the characteristics of the Core programs and additionally has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real-time collaboration, customer success manager and enterprise-grade security.
• Enterprise Monthly: as in the case of Core plans, the sole difference between Enterprise plans is the frequency of payment.
Advantages of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being really simple to use, in addition to its numerous options in terms of templates, Instapage is exceptional both for those expert entrepreneurs and also for people that are completely new in this region and that have very little expertise. Irrespective of your level of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity alone makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a system that is developed completely online, that is, it doesn’t require installation on any of your own devices to function, which provides you much flexibility in where and how you decide to get it.
• It’s its own domain so that it does not call for separate hosting to release the established landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Cons of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also offers a not so Positive side that must be taken into consideration when utilizing the application. Here are the next
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Segments of this platform, especially when saving changes, since the use of specific web elements complicates this measure which can be a bit annoying.
• The fact that the free version is so restricted forces You to elect for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat large cost which could push some people away.
• For some people the platform’s simplicity can turn it Into something boring, especially after a lot of usage. Best Landing Pages 2016
Whenever you agree with the price of your potential plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages to your business, Ones which are appealing to your visitors, and help guide users to doing The activities you desire — activities like learning more about your products and Services, providing you with their information or purchasing what you have to offer.