Intro Best Landing Page Themes
When you venture into the world of selling your Products and services online, you’ll want to come up with a base of loyal customers and followers that help give visibility to your goods. Whether using social media marketing, Pay per Click (PPC), content promotion or some other digital advertising plan which you consider appropriate for your business, it’s necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the webpages on your website that users see , as soon as they click on your advertisement that attracts them to your website. Unlike what some may believe, the landing page isn’t the final aim of the advertising strategy, it is simply a step that you take users through to heat them up to buying what you’re offering them. The actual objective of a landing page should be to gather customer information, build awareness about your services and products, in addition to get people to take action like buying what you have to offer you. Best Landing Page Themes
What is Instapage?
Because of the requirement of landing pages to your Online marketing efforts, it is important to have tools that permit the creation of those pages efficiently. These tools are known as landing page builders, and one of the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) solution that permits you to create a landing page at a professional and easy manner, without needing to resort to contracting with a technical company in the field to construct your landing page. It has a very simple interface that allows the user, both experienced and novice, to build quality landing pages in fairly short intervals. And since one of the major landing page creation tools, it is extremely easy to find guides and tutorials which can help shorten learning times even further.
Features Of the various plans
Instapage has a free version and multiple paid ones, which Can be purchased by registering on the official site of the firm (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is largely a trial version which permits you to create your landing page using the Core plan options. It will only be active for another 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This doesn’t give you much choice other than to select for one of the obligations programs whose characteristics are below. It’s crucial to mention that there’s a difference between programs for people and companies, each with its own characteristics and costs.
Within the set of programs for people Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this program has a price of $99 per month billed annually, and it is 23% off monthly plan rate. This is considered good for getting started with post-click optimization, it is mobile responsive, comprises instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this plan includes a cost of $129 a month billed every month and has the very same features of this Core Annual plan. The sole distinction is the payment plan is monthly and the decision to use one or the other depends upon your budget and degree of commitment.
The plans for businesses also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Enterprise Annual: the price of the plan is adapted according to your company’s needs, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale high levels of traffic to their landing page. This plan includes all the features of the Core programs and also has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real time cooperation, customer success director and enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the example of Core strategies, the only difference between Enterprise plans is that the frequency of payment.
Advantages of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being so easy to use, in addition to its many options in terms of templates, Instapage is excellent both for those expert entrepreneurs and also for those that are completely new in this region and who have very little expertise. Regardless of your degree of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that is developed entirely online, in other words, it doesn’t require installation on any of your devices to operate, which provides you much flexibility in where and how you decide to get it.
• It has its own domain so it does not call for separate hosting to release the established landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms like Google Analytics.
Cons of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also offers a not so Positive side that has to be considered while utilizing this application. Here are the next
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Segments of the platform, particularly when saving changes, because the use of specific web components complicates this step that may be a bit annoying.
• The truth is that the free version is so restricted forces One to elect for one of the paid versions, which have a somewhat large cost which might push some people away.
• For some people the platform’s simplicity can turn it Into something boring, especially after a great deal of use. Best Landing Page Themes
Whenever you agree with the price of your potential plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages for your business, Ones that are attractive to your customers, and help guide users to performing The activities you need — activities such as learning more about your products and Services, providing you with their information or buying what you have to offer.