Intro Best Landing Page Examples
If you venture into the world of selling your Goods and services online, you’ll want to develop a base of loyal clients and followers which help give visibility to your products. Whether using social networking advertising, Pay per Click (PPC), articles marketing or any electronic marketing strategy which you consider appropriate for your business, it’s necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the webpages on your site that users see first, as soon as they click on your advertisement that attracts them to your website. Unlike what some might think, the landing page is not the last aim of the marketing strategy, it is merely a step that you take users through to heat them up to purchasing what you are offering to them. The actual objective of a landing page should be to collect consumer information, build awareness about your products and services, in addition to get visitors to do it like buying what you need to offer. Best Landing Page Examples
What is Instapage?
Due to the necessity of landing pages to your Online marketing efforts, it’s important to have resources that permit the creation of these pages quickly and easily. These tools are known as landing page builders, and among the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) solution which allows you to make a landing page in a professional and easy manner, without needing to resort to having a specialized firm in the area to construct your landing page. It has a very simple interface which allows the consumer, both skilled and novice, to build quality landing pages in rather short periods of time. And since one of the major landing page development tools, it is very easy to find guides and tutorials which will help shorten learning times even further.
Features Of the different programs
Instapage includes a free version and several paid ones, which Can be purchased by enrolling on the official site of the company (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is largely a trial version which allows you to make your landing page using the Core program options. It will only be busy for the next 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This does not give you better choice other than to select for one of the obligations programs whose characteristics are below. It is important to mention that there is a difference between programs for individuals and companies, each with its own characteristics and costs.
Within the group of plans for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this plan has a price of $99 a month billed annually, which will be 23 percent off monthly plan rate. This is considered good for getting started with post-click optimization, so it’s mobile responsive, includes instablocks, boundless A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this program includes a price of $129 a month billed every month and has the very same characteristics of this Core Annual program. The only distinction is that the payment program is monthly and the decision to use one or another depends on your budget and level of commitment.
The plans for companies also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the cost of the program is adapted according to your company’s needs, and is customized by an organization’s aim to scale at high levels of visitors for their landing page. This plan includes all the features of the Core plans and additionally has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real-time cooperation, customer success director and enterprise-grade security.
• Enterprise Monthly: as in the case of Core plans, the only distinction between Enterprise programs is that the frequency of payment.
Pros of using Instapage
• As a result of its simplicity and being so easy to use, in addition to its numerous options concerning templates, Instapage is exceptional both for those expert marketers and for those that are completely new in this area and who have little expertise. Irrespective of your degree of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity alone makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a platform that’s developed entirely online, in other words, it doesn’t call for installation on some of your own devices to operate, which offers you much flexibility in where and how you choose to get it.
• It’s its own domain so it doesn’t require separate hosting to publish the created landing page.
• Links with well known and widely used platforms like Google Analytics.
Disadvantages of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also offers a not so Favorable side that must be taken into consideration when utilizing this program. Here are the next
• There are still certain errors that happen in several Sections of the platform, especially when saving varies, because the use of certain web elements complicates this measure that may be somewhat annoying.
• The fact that the free version is so restricted forces You to opt for one of the paid versions, that have a somewhat high cost which might push some people away.
• For some people the platform’s simplicity may turn it Into something boring, particularly after a lot of usage. Best Landing Page Examples
Whenever you agree with the Purchase Price of your prospective plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages to your business, Ones that are attractive to your customers, and help direct users to performing The actions you need — actions such as learning more about your products and Services, supplying you with their advice or buying what you must offer.