Background Best Landing Page Design 2016
When you venture into the world of selling your Goods and services online, you’ll want to develop a base of loyal customers and followers that help give visibility to your products. Whether using social networking advertising, pay-per-click (PPC), content marketing or some other electronic advertising strategy which you consider appropriate for your business, it is necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the webpages on your website that users see first, after they click on your advertisement that brings them to your website. Unlike what some may think, the landing page isn’t the final goal of the advertising strategy, it’s simply a step that you take users through to warm them up to purchasing what you’re offering to them. The actual objective of a landing page should be to collect consumer information, build awareness about your products and services, in addition to get visitors to take action like buying what you have to offer you. Best Landing Page Design 2016
What is Instapage?
Because of the requirement of landing pages for your Online advertising efforts, it is necessary to have resources that allow the creation of these pages efficiently. These tools are called landing page builders, and one of the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) solution that permits you to create a landing page at a skilled and simple manner, without having to resort to having a technical firm in the field to construct your landing page. It has a very simple interface that permits the user, both experienced and novice, to build quality landing pages in rather short periods of time. And as one of the major landing page development tools, it’s very simple to locate guides and tutorials that can help shorten learning times much further.
Features Of the different plans
Instapage has a free version and multiple paid ones, which Can be bought by enrolling on the official site of the firm (www.instapage.com), together with your email address. The free version is mostly a trial version that permits you to make your landing page utilizing the Core program choices. It is going to only be active for another 14 days until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This does not leave you with much choice other than to opt for one of those payments programs whose characteristics are below. It is important to mention that there’s a gap between plans for people and businesses, each with its own characteristics and costs.
Within the group of plans for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this plan has a cost of $99 a month billed annually, which will be 23% off monthly plan rate. This is considered good for getting started with post-click optimization, it’s mobile responsive, includes instablocks, unlimited A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion Statistics.
• Core Monthly: this plan has a price of $129 a month billed monthly and has the same features of the Core Annual plan. The sole distinction is that the payment program is monthly and the decision to use one or another depends on your budget and degree of dedication.
The programs for companies also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Business Annual: the cost of the plan is adapted according to your company’s needs, and is customized by an organization’s intent to scale high levels of traffic for their landing page. This program includes all the features of the Core plans and additionally has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real time collaboration, customer success manager and also enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the example of Core plans, the only difference between Enterprise programs is the frequency of payment.
Pros of using Instapage
• As a result of its simplicity and being really simple to use, as well as its many choices concerning templates, Instapage is exceptional both for those expert entrepreneurs and also for those that are entirely new in this region and who have very little expertise. Regardless of your degree of experience in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity alone makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a system that’s developed entirely online, in other words, it doesn’t call for installation on any of your own devices to function, which provides you much flexibility in where and how you decide to get it.
• It has its own domain so it does not call for separate hosting to release the established landing page.
• Links with well-known and widely used platforms such as Google Analytics.
Drawbacks of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Favorable side that has to be taken into consideration when using this application. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Sections of this platform, especially when saving changes, since the use of specific web components complicates this measure which can be a bit annoying.
• The truth is that the free version is so limited forces One to elect for one of the paid versions, which have a somewhat large price which could push some people off.
• For some folks the platform’s ease can turn it Into something dull, particularly after a great deal of use. Best Landing Page Design 2016
Whenever you agree with the Purchase Price of your potential plan, Instapage is an excellent option for creating landing pages for Your Company, Ones that are attractive to your customers, and help guide users to doing The actions you desire — actions such as learning more about your products and Services, providing you with their information or purchasing what you have to offer.