Introduction Beautiful Landing Page Templates
When you venture into the world of selling your Goods and services on the internet, you’ll want to develop a base of loyal clients and followers which help give visibility to your products. Whether using social networking advertising, Pay per Click (PPC), articles marketing or some other digital marketing strategy that you consider appropriate for your company, it’s necessary to have a landing page. Landing pages are the pages on your site that users see , after they click on your advertising that attracts them to your site. Unlike what some might believe, the landing page is not the last goal of the advertising strategy, it’s merely a step that you take users through to heat them up to purchasing what you’re offering to them. The actual objective of a landing page should be to collect customer information, build awareness about your services and products, as well as get visitors to take action like purchasing what you need to offer. Beautiful Landing Page Templates
What is Instapage?
Because of the necessity of landing pages to your Internet marketing efforts, it’s necessary to have resources that permit the creation of these pages efficiently. These tools are called landing page builders, and one of the most notable is Instapage. It’s a SAAS (software as a service) alternative which allows you to create a landing page at a skilled and easy way, without having to resort to contracting with a specialized firm in the area to construct your landing page. It’s a very simple interface which permits the consumer, both experienced and novice, to construct quality landing pages in rather short periods of time. And as one of the leading landing page development tools, it’s very easy to find guides and tutorials which will help shorten learning times even further.
Characteristics Of the different programs
Instapage has a free version and several paid ones, which Can be purchased by enrolling on the official website of the company (www.instapage.com), using your email address. The free version is largely a trial version which permits you to make your landing page using the Core plan options. It will only be active for the next 14 days or until it reaches 100 visits, whichever occurs first. This doesn’t give you better choice other than to select for one of those payments programs whose characteristics are under. It is important to mention that there is a gap between plans for individuals and companies, each with its own attributes and prices.
Within the group of programs for individuals Instapage has The following:
• Core Annual: this program has a cost of $99 per month billed annually, which is 23% off monthly plan rate. This is deemed good for getting started with post-click optimization, so it’s mobile responsive, comprises instablocks, boundless A/B testing, heatmaps and Conversion analytics.
• Core Monthly: this plan has a cost of $129 a month billed every month and has the very same characteristics of this Core Annual program. The only difference is that the payment program is monthly and the choice to use one or another depends upon your budget and degree of commitment.
The plans for companies also have a similar classification as shown below:
• Enterprise Annual: the price of the program is adapted depending on your company’s needs, and is customized by an organization’s aim to scale at high levels of traffic to their landing page. This plan includes all the features of the Core plans and additionally has global cubes, AMP landing pages, real-time collaboration, customer success director and enterprise-grade security.
• Business Monthly: as in the case of Core plans, the only difference between Enterprise plans is the frequency of payment.
Pros of using Instapage
• Thanks to its simplicity and being so easy to use, as well as its numerous choices in terms of templates, Instapage is excellent both for all those expert marketers and for people that are entirely new in this area and who have very little experience. Irrespective of your level of expertise in creating landing pages, Instapage’s simplicity alone makes it worth giving a try.
• Instapage is a system that’s developed entirely online, that is, it does not call for installation on some of your devices to function, which offers you much versatility in where and how you choose to get it.
• It’s its own domain so that it does not call for separate hosting to publish the created landing page.
• Links with well-known and widely used platforms like Google Analytics.
Disadvantages of using Instapage
Like everything in life, Instapage also has a not so Positive side that must be taken into consideration when utilizing this program. Here are the following
• There are still certain errors that happen in a few Segments of the platform, especially when saving changes, because the use of specific web elements complicates this step that may be somewhat annoying.
• The fact that the free version is so restricted forces You to elect for one of the paid versions, which have a somewhat large price which might push some people away.
• For some people the platform’s simplicity can turn it Into something dull, particularly after a lot of use. Beautiful Landing Page Templates
Whenever you agree with the Purchase Price of your potential plan, Instapage Is a Great option for creating landing pages for your business, Ones that are appealing to your visitors, and help guide users to doing The activities you desire — activities like learning more about your products and Services, providing you with their information or purchasing what you must offer.